Home

Madden NFL 16 Videos - 49ers vs. Cardinals & Draft Champions Full Live Draft

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 16 Videos - 49ers vs. Cardinals & Draft Champions Full Live Draft within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-19-2015, 03:32 AM   #25
Pro

OVR: 33
Got to love the 1st play where Kaepernick is lifting himself off the ground. His butt is about 8" off the surface. Seriously this game looks & sounds the same as 15. Not impressed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-19-2015, 03:35 AM   #26
Banned

OVR: 0
I think my favorite improvement is the small jukes and short choppy steps. Its a thing of beauty to finally be able to actually hit the holes because they have the ability to do small cuts to hit them.

On the down side, looks like Dez Bryant, Megatron, Larry Fitz, and other big possession receivers are going to be unstoppable this year.

Another issues seems to be that wr/db interactions don't start until the receiver gets ready to make the catch, they should be getting physical before the ball arrives.

Another issue is that Qb's are still taking stupid sacks, the likes of Kap should be running and moving to avoid sacks, not sit back, and wait to get hit for the cheap break avoid sack mechanic to trigger.

Last edited by Mr.Smif; 06-19-2015 at 03:40 AM.
Old 06-19-2015, 03:38 AM   #27
Banned

Re: Madden NFL 16 Videos - 49ers vs. Cardinals & Draft Champions Mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotmadskillzson
Are these EA sponsored people told to not make videos longer then 6:44 or something ? Because I noticed all of them are cutting their videos short around the same time frame. Seem like they were told to show a lot Draft Mode but not too much actual game play.

Anyway I am going to need to see the defenders be more aggressive, because from what I am seeing in all these videos it looks like aggressive catch can be easily abused by people who User Catch. I didn't like how Kap just stood there and took the sack either.
I think so because they got direct capture and he thanked the devs.
Old 06-19-2015, 07:19 AM   #28
MVP

I enjoyed 15 and I'm hoping to enjoy this years iteration as well, however, one thing is looking a bit strange. Please let this be some sort of tech/recording issue which makes it look a certain way to the eyes in videos, but it looks like the player models are back to those horrid stiff running animations similar to a few years ago. Like they're running with a pole stuck up their rear end, wtf. That was my biggest issue with the game and the devs seemed to smooth it out over the years. Why oh why does it look like it has returned?

I need to pop in 15 for a minute once my house shipment gets in because I recall that stiffness NOT being there.
Old 06-19-2015, 08:43 AM   #29
Pro

RyanLeaf16's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Madden NFL 16 Videos - 49ers vs. Cardinals & Draft Champions Full Live Draft

I'm really liking this concept of the "Draft Champions" mode. I just started playing MUT this year, and while I enjoy it, I do have to spend $$$ to compete. This looks like a more competitively balanced mode and I think it will be this and CFM for me this year. I may not even jump into MUT thanks to this mode.

#MUTKiller
Old 06-19-2015, 09:43 AM   #30
MVP

OVR: 1
Re: Madden NFL 16 Videos - 49ers vs. Cardinals & Draft Champions Full Live Draft

The one problem I've always had with sports games (and I don't think it's really a fault of 2k or Madden) is that when mistakes are made like bad pass or overthrows, it just doesn't really seem natural. They are such obvious blunders that it seems forced.

It's probably tough to program a lot of close passes but just off target.
Old 06-19-2015, 10:18 AM   #31
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Smif
I think my favorite improvement is the small jukes and short choppy steps. Its a thing of beauty to finally be able to actually hit the holes because they have the ability to do small cuts to hit them.

On the down side, looks like Dez Bryant, Megatron, Larry Fitz, and other big possession receivers are going to be unstoppable this year.

Another issues seems to be that wr/db interactions don't start until the receiver gets ready to make the catch, they should be getting physical before the ball arrives.

Another issue is that Qb's are still taking stupid sacks, the likes of Kap should be running and moving to avoid sacks, not sit back, and wait to get hit for the cheap break avoid sack mechanic to trigger.
I agree I love the improvements to the running game this year. On the other hand, I don't mind Elite receivers like Dez & Fitz being able to go up & dominate in the air like that. They make catches like that in real life. Now should it be happening every single play? No but I want the elite receivers to stand out in the game so that you have to game plan for them & not leave them in single coverage. I personally don't have a problem with the catches I've seen so far.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-19-2015, 10:28 AM   #32
MVP

cthurt's Arena

OVR: 3

Its nice to see the stadium option for the cardinals stadium was on open by default instead of always being closed like in past maddens, so hopefully that means they are also open in CCM by default for all stadiums that have retractable roofs.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »