Home

Sounds like player mode in CFM could be a focus next year, what do you guys hope for?

This is a discussion on Sounds like player mode in CFM could be a focus next year, what do you guys hope for? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-20-2015, 02:21 PM   #17
MVP

SolidSquid's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Sounds like player mode in CFM could be a focus next year, what do you guys hope

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbkaeoz33
My wish would come true if so. I've been waiting for Madden to allow multiple player careers on one team. I want to be able to play a franchise where I'm the QB and my two buddies are my WRs. That would be sick
I'd like to be able to have a multiplayer online franchise where each team could have a player, coach, and gm. The player would obviously play, the coach would call the plays, and the GM would be in charge of roster moves and front office things.
Old 06-20-2015, 04:20 PM   #18
Banned

TheBuddyHobbs's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Sounds like player mode in CFM could be a focus next year, what do you guys hope

Why is it always next year? I hear that every year... Ugh...
Old 06-20-2015, 04:27 PM   #19
Pro

I can't imagine playing this mode. Unless you pick a lb/de or qb/rb you'd be uninvolved in most plays. I really hope they drop this idea....but seeing it will probably head down the road of playing online and micro transactions to improve your player with boosts no doubt it will happen and be the "2nd most popular mode " nect to mut. Ugggh Madden is a cash factory, separate the game into a mut game and a deep franchise game so bith can be happy. I can't wait for the penalties to finally work yet part of me wonders if they won't patch in to remove them for the whiners.
Old 06-20-2015, 04:30 PM   #20
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49

I would definitely like some sort of college all star game and whatnot, not sure if thats possible tho with the legal stuff?

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Old 06-20-2015, 05:15 PM   #21
Banned

iloveparkmin's Arena

i never play as my own player in CFM because ai teammatte is so dumb if i choose RB or WR while QB ai playing so dumbi hope they focus more on CFM for play as Coach or GM control whole team. i wish they rid of xp for upgrade players attributes and traits.. xp is nonsense for upgrade player because they should build new progression system for players instead get xp to upgrade them is dumb thing to do
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-20-2015, 06:09 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 4

i hope they stop making any more modes and focus on modes and fix and improve the game play..

Old 06-21-2015, 02:36 AM   #23
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

Player mode of CFM isn't my cup of tea, personally, but I wouldn't be opposed to it getting some attention if that could be leveraged in the Coach and Owner modes of CFM.
Old 06-21-2015, 03:34 AM   #24
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55

A full fledged coach mode with option to see game from coach box type cam... I'd drool...
BC cam works too though.

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS

Last edited by Skyboxer; 06-21-2015 at 03:39 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »