Home

New Madden 16 CFM Feature for Comissioners Online & Offline: Confidence Reset

This is a discussion on New Madden 16 CFM Feature for Comissioners Online & Offline: Confidence Reset within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-26-2015, 06:22 PM   #17
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: New Madden 16 CFM Feature for Comissioners Online & Offline: Confidence Reset

New video from Shopmaster about this tool
Spoiler

Will also add this to video thread
Old 06-26-2015, 06:27 PM   #18
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

Re: New Madden 16 CFM Feature for Comissioners Online & Offline: Confidence Reset

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajorSupreme
JP, don't get me all excited.
Like I said the other day, Kolbe said it himself in the video with Shop. There's 10 things on that list Shop gave them and they went after 6. That list was given to them around the same time the blog was released. You'll just have to wait and see now how many of them they got in.
Old 06-26-2015, 06:29 PM   #19
MVP

MajorSupreme's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
Like I said the other day, Kolbe said it himself in the video with Shop. There's 10 things on that list Shop gave them and they went after 6.
This list is more than likely private, isn't it? Or is it the ranker website list?
Old 06-26-2015, 06:34 PM   #20
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajorSupreme
This list is more than likely private, isn't it? Or is it the ranker website list?
Private sorry, so far the Watch List and Confidence reset are the only two announced, I say only two not because they aren't a big deal, because I think we mostly all agree they are. There may be more to come, but again I'm not sure if they will be announced or just in the game to surprise everyone.

Last edited by jpdavis82; 06-26-2015 at 06:36 PM.
Old 06-26-2015, 07:17 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
Private sorry, so far the Watch List and Confidence reset are the only two announced, I say only two not because they aren't a big deal, because I think we mostly all agree they are. There may be more to come, but again I'm not sure if they will be announced or just in the game to surprise everyone.
Please tell me one is fixing the career stats so that you can see what team the guy played for. Such a small thing has a major impact on immersion.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-26-2015, 11:33 PM   #22
BTW
Rookie

OVR: 0

Mostly an offline guy, but this would be a great feature for when CPU teams change coaches. Could keep some guys out of the perpetual cellar...

B
Old 06-27-2015, 01:00 AM   #23
MVP

howboutdat's Arena

OVR: 4

this is welcomed news for sure. As mentioned earlier in thread, if it works correctly. One thing , as a commish , id like to know about it, can i automatically set every player , say on Bears teams , to 50 with 1 click? or do i have to do each and every player individually? I could see individually being a pain in my arse if so.

Twitter
Twitch Channel
MBC Twitch Channel
Old 06-27-2015, 11:47 PM   #24
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

OVR: 5

That's nice you're able to reset players confidence. I didn't like it every time one of my CB's dropped a pick and their confidence went down.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »