Home

Mystery of the fatigue slider, solved!!!

This is a discussion on Mystery of the fatigue slider, solved!!! within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-02-2015, 10:47 PM   #9
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55
Re: Mystery of the fatigue slider, solved!!!

Anything over about 62-65 I have players that leave by the 4th quarter and do not come back. I believe I eventually settled on 58... I think.

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS
Old 07-03-2015, 12:16 AM   #10
Rookie

MidMellow's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dj_MyTime
I personally use '60 fatigue' and the auto-subs, depending on where your auto-sub preference is set having the fatigue 'too high' and if the sub in/out settings are not set right to account for the increased fatigue, it will prevent players from subbing in, even manually until they reach whatever your 'sub in' threshold is.

So I don't know how much time you've spent on this but you may want to tinker just a little bit more. This usually sets in late 3rd and into the 4th.
Quote:
Originally Posted by StefJoeHalt
Here is my concern with this..1 do u set fatigue in Main Menu then import? Or do u adjust from CFM? 2. Auto subs in Play Now works properly why different in CFM..? 3 do players disappear? Do lineman sub out or anyone when Auto Subs are set to 0

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
You need to play this out a little more. At these settings, you will notice players will sub out in the second half and never come back.
Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
Also with fatigue too high you see starting offensive linemen come out during drives witch doesn't happen in real life

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLASS87
I was using 60-70 but defensive players get too tired late in the 3rd and in the 4th quarters and there's too much offense. I may run for 4-5ypc in the 1st half and that may increase to 5-7ypc in the last two drives - if I'm up and power running.

It sucks, but I think I'll stick with 50 fatigue to keep the games challenging.

Just my opinion though.
They don't disappear. I use 80 sub out, 85 sub in. The players do take longer to sub back in towards the end of the game because they're tired. But they still come back once they've reach the 85 rested mark. I like getting game experience for my back ups in CFM. So I don't mind if they play an entire series towards the end of the game. But my starters always rotate back in once they reach the 85 rested mark.
Old 07-03-2015, 01:17 AM   #11
MVP

StefJoeHalt's Arena

OVR: 0

But hold on..have u tried this in Play Now? Then tried the same settings in CFM? Is the sub action the same? I'm guessing no..I will try in Morning when my shift ends but I'm extremely skeptical..here is why..if u set subs in Main Menu screen..then set Auto Subs in CFM the same u get one set of fatigue rotation..then if u default the Auto Subs in Main Menu then change subs in CFM u get completely different sub rotation..then if set subs in Main Menu but leave default in CFM u get a third set of rotation..its my belief that Main Menu setting are crossing over to CFM..kind of like a short in a wire or Old Telephone lines getting crossed...based purely on what I have seen

Rule #1: Never leave a fellow Crasher behind. Crashers take care of their own.
Rule #2: Never use your real name.
Rule #15: Fight the urge to tell the truth.
Rule #30: Know the playbook so you can call an audible.
Twitter: @318TA621
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »