Home

Will 3rd stringers be just as good as 1st in M16?

This is a discussion on Will 3rd stringers be just as good as 1st in M16? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-09-2015, 07:41 PM   #41
Banned

Steel4Reel's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Will 3rd stringers be just as good as 1st in M16?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dj_MyTime
Actually wrong on many fronts, I've stated facts gathered over the years
Telling someone theyre wrong when youve backed up very little youve said throughout this thread is quite funny.

Most of what youve used to support your claims are either opinions or SUPPOSED facts youve come across while making sliders.

Alot of what Im saying is based on opinions and my experiences as well...but at least Im up front about it. You act like your experiences with sliders and the game is all that really matter, and if someone disagrees...well they're just wrong.

Quote:
and I never said they were perfect or fixed every issue, don't use hyperbole to try to argue a point.
No, you said...

Quote:
IMO if you're still complaining after we've been given the tools to adjust the game to our liking you're yapping just to yap.
Which is pretty much implying that the "tools" in the game are good enough to fix pretty much any issues. You can claim you didnt mean that, but thats exactly how it comes across.

Ever consider that those tools dont fix issues alot of people have? Ever wonder if thats the reason those people are "yapping"?

Most of your posts on the matter have been quite egotistical and condescending. If you enjoy the game and found a slider set that works for you....great. Power to you....but stop acting like the sliders are capable of fixing the issues other people have.

Last edited by Steel4Reel; 07-09-2015 at 07:43 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2015, 01:16 AM   #42
Banned

Shady Mike's Arena

And the irony of it is I actually went over to his slider thread and put his sliders in and played a game Eagles vs Titans and Marcus Mariota was 4/4 (for 11 yards gotta love that) and 3 sacks at the end of the first quarter lol I just quit.
Old 07-13-2015, 09:16 AM   #43
Pro

Dj_MyTime's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shady Mike
And the irony of it is I actually went over to his slider thread and put his sliders in and played a game Eagles vs Titans and Marcus Mariota was 4/4 (for 11 yards gotta love that) and 3 sacks at the end of the first quarter lol I just quit.
They're user vs user sliders, we actually play vs people, so yeah guess it was funny.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...post2047473988
Old 07-13-2015, 04:58 PM   #44
Banned

Shady Mike's Arena

Quote:
They're user vs user sliders, we actually play vs people, so yeah guess it was funny.
You right, my bad these sliders must have been posted by the OTHER Dj_MyTime

Old 07-13-2015, 05:55 PM   #45
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shady Mike
You right, my bad these sliders must have been posted by the OTHER Dj_MyTime

Haha... Get'em!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2015, 11:21 AM   #46
Pro

Dj_MyTime's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by annan
Haha... Get'em!!
Everything I've mentioned in HERE was for User vs User -- the CPU Sliders I posted were by a request. I never said that we did not have CPU sliders.

The conversation I was offering slider reference for was in regards to improving user vs user games and making the ratings matter.

You said you quit after Mariotta was 4/4 and 3 sacks, were you using our user sliders, and all of the other adjustments, or did you just change the CPU sliders? They all go together, and quitting after a series or two is by no means a meaningful test run.

However again the slider's I referenced for THIS thread was our user vs user set.

So while I applaud your edit and post skills you're still referencing a group of sliders that I was not offering up for this discussion. Thanks for participating though.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...post2047473988
Old 07-14-2015, 02:58 PM   #47
Banned

Shady Mike's Arena

Quote:
Everything I've mentioned in HERE was for User vs User -- the CPU Sliders I posted were by a request. I never said that we did not have CPU sliders.

The conversation I was offering slider reference for was in regards to improving user vs user games and making the ratings matter.

You said you quit after Mariotta was 4/4 and 3 sacks, were you using our user sliders, and all of the other adjustments, or did you just change the CPU sliders? They all go together, and quitting after a series or two is by no means a meaningful test run.

However again the slider's I referenced for THIS thread was our user vs user set.

So while I applaud your edit and post skills you're still referencing a group of sliders that I was not offering up for this discussion. Thanks for participating though.
LOL at the end of the day brotha you came in here feeling way too strong and you virtually took a shot at EVERYBODY when you said:

Quote:
To anyone playing on All-Pro or lower the original statement is true. Even on some levels it applies to All-Madden.

If you are offline or online SIM minded guys why keep complaining as sliders make this game very enjoyable. The default settings are so everyone including casual fans can achieve levels of consistent success.

I have no idea why that concept is so difficult for so many to grasp. It's a game made for everyone, BUT features are included like, sliders, custom playbooks, etc. that allow 'hardcore/SIM' gamer's to create custom experiences that truly make the ratings matter.

IMO if you're still complaining after we've been given the tools to adjust the game to our liking you're yapping just to yap.

QB's too accurate lower QB ACC, is your 4th and 5th WR catching as well as your #1 lower catching from 50 to 42-45 and you'll see a difference. Turn up the reaction time to pass coverage, and coverage to see man and zone take on new life, this also makes route-running mean MUCH more than speed.

We've done the tests, we've run leagues with sliders since they were introduced, they work and in the MCL League RATINGS MATTER!

-End Sliders Rant
Whether it was your intent or not you came in here as if you were trying to attack us or make it seem like we didn't understand how to use sliders...And now once someone has used your User vs CPU sliders or "tools" that YOU posted in YOUR thread with YOUR name on it and they did not produce the result you so arrogantly claimed all throughout this thread that they would (and trust me lol they didn't)...you refuse to stand by them? And then you try and come back to this thread to make it seem like those sliders weren't serious?

Let me give you a bit of advice...on OS when you make a thread with your name on it try and stand by the content in the thread, and if you are going to come into the main forum and claim that your sliders are going to fix a problem make sure they ACTUALLY FIX THE PROBLEM, and try to come through a little bit more humble next time. Take Care.
Old 07-14-2015, 04:04 PM   #48
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

This thread has ventured far off-course so I'm closing it.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »