Home

Madden 16 CFM Hands On Impressions by Virtual Sports Network

This is a discussion on Madden 16 CFM Hands On Impressions by Virtual Sports Network within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-04-2015, 04:46 PM   #17
MVP

Godgers12's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 16 CFM Hands On Impressions by Virtual Sports Network

Quote:
Originally Posted by howboutdat
Yup, really wish they could just give that option but they wont.

This direct quote from this article is what kills me "Previous years have shown that many users stockpile their scouting points until the end of the year and mass scout everyone after the storyline have evolved.That practice is certainly not realistic and EA hopes to change that."

The fact is alot of online players wait until end of season to scout because its the only real time they have ample time to really put fourth effort in scouting like they would like to.We have lives, and that is much more of the reason of why people waited until the end of the season. True it isnt "realistic" because in real life teams scout all year. However , in real life , those scouts , that is their full time job .Owners in online CFMs alot of times have full time jobs and families to take care of after work.They fit in scouting when they can. I really wish EA would acknowledge that fact and not punish us for having a real life .This idea needs to go .Dont punish people for having a life and wanting to be in a CFM .
It takes all of 2 minutes to use up all of your weekly SP currently so having a life has absolutely nothing to do with it. Some guys I know just do their game prep and scouting if theireven going to scout just before their scheduled game.

If walls could talk to spill the lies, we'd see the world through devils eyes
-M. Shadows
Old 07-04-2015, 05:12 PM   #18
MVP

MajorSupreme's Arena

" I really wanted to see Coordinators make it back into the game this year"
You and me both, pal. You and me both.
Old 07-04-2015, 05:52 PM   #19
MVP

gr18's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajorSupreme
" I really wanted to see Coordinators make it back into the game this year"
You and me both, pal. You and me both.
How they can ignore it for this long is beyond me, being that coordinators were such an integral part of HC09.This should've been a priority the last few years now.I don't see how anyone could argue that.
Old 07-04-2015, 08:35 PM   #20
MVP

SolidSquid's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by gr18
How they can ignore it for this long is beyond me, being that coordinators were such an integral part of HC09.This should've been a priority the last few years now.I don't see how anyone could argue that.
Coupled with the fact that NCAA had the coaching carousel I expected coordinators to be an integral part of madden by now. Imagine you have the top ranked defense one year, then your d coordinator takes a head coaching job and your scrambling to find the next great one. That and coordinator specialties such as +2 man coverage or +2 pursuit would add so much depth to CFM.
Old 07-04-2015, 10:59 PM   #21
MVP

howboutdat's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godgers12
It takes all of 2 minutes to use up all of your weekly SP currently so having a life has absolutely nothing to do with it. Some guys I know just do their game prep and scouting if theireven going to scout just before their scheduled game.
maybe for some 2 minutes seemed ample in madden 15. I guess with how it will be set up this year, maybe thats true since there is no real way to look at what you actually want to look at to fit your own style. Personaly, i know myself and most in our league, spent alot more than 34 minutes scouting overall. They liked to study what their team has, needs, its future plans, create a list of positions they want to scout, see which positions are deeper ( having more players available than others) , check into the areas they mostly prefer , and work out an ordered draft board. Maybe some could take all that into account in 2 minutes. Maybe they knew a way to cheat this years system, i dunno. to them.

Twitter
Twitch Channel
MBC Twitch Channel
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-05-2015, 03:28 AM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 1

The diamond/bust feature to me, sadly is a dealbreaker. Gone are the days of finding that 5th round diamond by yourself. That was my favorit part of offseason cfm.
Now the cpu will just tell me who is a bust and who is not, seems like the cpu is going to have all the fun.

Houserules will be needed - not scounting true draft value, but then im am left with too little information making the draft " minigame" a crapshoot.

This is without a doubt the worst addition to cfm in years
Old 07-05-2015, 07:27 AM   #23
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danish ram
The diamond/bust feature to me, sadly is a dealbreaker. Gone are the days of finding that 5th round diamond by yourself. That was my favorit part of offseason cfm.
Now the cpu will just tell me who is a bust and who is not, seems like the cpu is going to have all the fun.

Houserules will be needed - not scounting true draft value, but then im am left with too little information making the draft " minigame" a crapshoot.

This is without a doubt the worst addition to cfm in years
Not true, you have to play it to see why you're wrong. It doesn't work that way.
Old 07-05-2015, 07:57 AM   #24
MVP

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
Not true, you have to play it to see why you're wrong. It doesn't work that way.
How does the 'true draft value' thing not work exactly as he described?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »