Home

32-Team Control w/ Madden 16?

This is a discussion on 32-Team Control w/ Madden 16? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-12-2015, 03:41 PM   #1
Go Pack Go!!

NateDogPack12's Arena

OVR: 0
32-Team Control w/ Madden 16?

My favorite way to play Madden was 32-team control in which I would always play offense. I created perfect sliders on Madden 08 (XBOX) that would produce accurate stats and realistic gameplay. Playing one side of the ball was a lot of fun and playing with all the teams kept things fresh.

You can get close to this in the current Madden with the tedious process of creating / controlling 32 owners, but the game doesn't let you switch back and forth between the offenses.

From talking to some of you, I know I'm not the only one who played this way. Is there any insight / news as to if EA will allow us more freedom / flexibility to play CFM how we want?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2015, 02:33 AM   #2
Pro

OVR: 4
Re: 32-Team Control w/ Madden 16?

Doesn't seem likely in the foreseeable future since it seems to conflict with their "1 profile x player" philosophy. The way I did it in M15 was to, just as you, create 32 coaches and create a defensive gameplan for each of them. Then when I play the games I control both teams, playing offense for both and just using the suggested play for the custom defensive gameplans for each team.

Not perfect, but allowed me to play the way I like, keeping it competitive and managing subs and general play style for all teams.

It also helps to create a robust excel management tool where you keep control of your own fantasy world In the end, all it takes is to make the best out of what we get in order to make CFM an enjoyable experience!

The only reason why I never got to season 2 in CFM for M15 was the regression issue that literally made it unplayable (I'm still shocked at how that wasn't patched in btw)
Old 07-13-2015, 09:46 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 3

I play this way too and its pretty much the same issue as the CPU Vs CPU guys are having.

The only way around it for now is to have 2 controllers and just lay the defensive controller down until teams switch sides and than switch controllers.

I also believe (but I'm not positive) that you'll have to tweak your sliders to because you'll only be using Human Slider Settings for both offense and defense since the CPU will never be playing (although technically it will be if your not touching the controller)
Old 08-25-2015, 05:05 AM   #4
MVP

ninertravel's Arena

Can someone explain to me how the hell you do 32 team control this year>?? or have they taken it out???
Old 08-25-2015, 05:24 AM   #5
MVP

ninertravel's Arena

Just looking around the only way to have 32 team control is to actually start the league first then you have to go to options and see the same cut scene Tutorial 31 times without a skip option

so very annoying because you can't start a regular season straight away without the A1 31 other teams making 100 different moves before you get to create the other 31 owners
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2015, 09:02 AM   #6
MVP

SwaggerCoach's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninertravel
Just looking around the only way to have 32 team control is to actually start the league first then you have to go to options and see the same cut scene Tutorial 31 times without a skip option

so very annoying because you can't start a regular season straight away without the A1 31 other teams making 100 different moves before you get to create the other 31 owners

What about just starting 1 then creating the other 31 profiles after you begin?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-25-2015, 09:14 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 4

I was able to acheive 32 team franchise by choosing offline instead of cloud. It is a pretty tedious task to make each coach controlled by you. Probably takes 15-20 minutes but youll be glad you did when done.
Old 08-25-2015, 09:38 AM   #8
MVP

ninertravel's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwaggerCoach
What about just starting 1 then creating the other 31 profiles after you begin?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You can't this year you are forced to created 1. then start the season then go to the options to create the other 31

so sadly once you create your 1 coach, it sims all the pre season without you being able to control the other 31 teams, meaning the A1 makes 1 million changes before you get to fix it, then by then a lot of players have disappeared from the free agents.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »