Home

New Rex interview with hiphopgamer enjoy!

This is a discussion on New Rex interview with hiphopgamer enjoy! within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-22-2015, 12:27 AM   #17
MVP

OVR: 38
Re: New Rex interview with hiphopgamer enjoy!

The more I see of Rex the more I feel like he is honestly trying to make Madden the game it should be.
Old 07-22-2015, 07:26 AM   #18
Banned

OVR: 21

Around the 4:45 mark he mentions something about major things coming in next few years...even things we would never expect from the game going in different directions. Then he follows that up with "but I want to keep the game authentic" or something along those lines. I think there may be a direction the marketing geniuses are heading in that might conflict with the good work Rex has been doing and plans on doing in the future.

I am hoping that is not the case, but the way he followed that bit of information with his next sentence about trying to keep it realistic sim was curious...

C

Last edited by capa; 07-22-2015 at 07:29 AM.
Old 07-22-2015, 08:24 AM   #19
Pro

Rams_3's Arena

OVR: 1

He said special teams is something they wanna work on in the future. I hope so because i feel special teams has always been meh. Take punt returning for an example, you never get a chance to do anything with the ball. Its like once you get the ball your tackled. I hope they make special teams fun. Also make it as if you don't wanna kick/punt it to a dangerous returner.would be nice if 90 rated return guys actually played like it.
Old 07-22-2015, 09:19 AM   #20
Rookie

bloobloouk's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rams_3
He said special teams is something they wanna work on in the future. I hope so because i feel special teams has always been meh. Take punt returning for an example, you never get a chance to do anything with the ball. Its like once you get the ball your tackled. I hope they make special teams fun. Also make it as if you don't wanna kick/punt it to a dangerous returner.would be nice if 90 rated return guys actually played like it.
It feels like too much of a lottery at the moment. Don't know if it's just me but when returning I find that most of my blockers are useless and it's a battle to make it back to the 20 half the time.
Old 07-22-2015, 09:41 AM   #21
Pro

Rams_3's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloobloouk
It feels like too much of a lottery at the moment. Don't know if it's just me but when returning I find that most of my blockers are useless and it's a battle to make it back to the 20 half the time.
Lmao lmao i know how you feel
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2015, 09:44 AM   #22
Rookie

bloobloouk's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rams_3
Lmao lmao i know how you feel
It's worth noting that I need a high speed returner to even get that far! If I'm just inside the endzone it has to be a fair catch if my returner has less than 90 speed or most of the time I'm tackled close to the 10!
Old 07-22-2015, 10:03 AM   #23
Pro

Rams_3's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloobloouk
It's worth noting that I need a high speed returner to even get that far! If I'm just inside the endzone it has to be a fair catch if my returner has less than 90 speed or most of the time I'm tackled close to the 10!
I feel ya pain. Its ridiculous i just want special teams to actually matter. Special teams can be a game changer. I want the blockers to actually set up lanes for my returner.
Old 07-22-2015, 12:12 PM   #24
MVP

cowboy_kmoney's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLLWiLL
I was expecting another "Come at me, bro" moment. Smart of Rex to (not really) respond to it. And, I agree with what he said about NBA2K & Live -- Live is improving.
Yeah but they have a long ways and it still is not going to get ppl to make that jump from 2K to live. U see how far this Madden is still playing catch up and we are on a new console.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »