Home

Madden NFL 16 Player Ratings - Top 5 Wide Receivers

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 16 Player Ratings - Top 5 Wide Receivers within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-23-2015, 02:48 PM   #33
MVP

DCEBB2001's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Madden NFL 16 Player Ratings - Top 5 Wide Receivers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number999
Where did you get that 40 time if you don't mind me asking? Perhaps I'm looking at the wrong thing but on NFL Network's combine and all that it says he ran a 4.42. It's still faster but man... just watching a game with the Steelers it always feels like Antonio Brown is blazing past guys.
I get all of my 40 times from the official PDFs that National Scouting (the guys who run the combine) releases to the teams about a week after the combine is over.

I go with the fastest time (electronic or hand timed) for my ratings because often times the P3DX breaks and doesn't get the Electronic time correct for these kids. It also allows me to directly compare the times to the HH times run on pro days.
NFL Scout
www.nfldraftscout.com/members

Petition to EA for FBG Ratings:
https://www.change.org/p/ea-sports-t...bers-index-php
Old 07-23-2015, 02:49 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 2

Holy sweet baby Jesus himself!! These receiver ratings are mind boggling!!

I understand OBJ is the cover boy but wow... The passing game in Madden 16 is going to be insane.

And how the F is Demaryius Thomas not a top 5 WR in madden? Three straight seasons of 80+ catches 1400+ yards and 10+ TDs.. I understand madden is a "what did you do last season" type of rating system, so.. 111 catches 1619 yards and 11 TDs are worthless I guess.

Wow... I'm extremely baffled to the super saiyan max!!

End of rant.

Last edited by dbkaeoz33; 07-23-2015 at 02:52 PM.
Old 07-23-2015, 02:50 PM   #35
MVP

DCEBB2001's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number999
Where did you get that 40 time if you don't mind me asking? Perhaps I'm looking at the wrong thing but on NFL Network's combine and all that it says he ran a 4.42. It's still faster but man... just watching a game with the Steelers it always feels like Antonio Brown is blazing past guys.
You do realize that NFL Network's "official times" that they post are taken by one of their scouts (or even Charley Casserly) in the stands right? The official times aren't even released by National until a week after the combine.
NFL Scout
www.nfldraftscout.com/members

Petition to EA for FBG Ratings:
https://www.change.org/p/ea-sports-t...bers-index-php
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2015, 02:51 PM   #36
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbkaeoz33
Holy sweet baby Jesus has himself!! These receiver ratings are mind boggling!!

I understand OBJ is the cover boy but wow... The passing game in Madden 16 is going to be insane.

And how the F is Demaryius Thomas not a top 5 WR in madden? Three straight seasons of 80+ catches 1400+ yards and 10+ TDs.. I understand madden is a "what did you do last season" type of rating system, so.. 111 catches 1619 yards and 11 TDs are worthless I guess.

Wow... I'm extremely baffled to the super saiyan max!!

End of rant.
People were mad about Romo, and I agree with a lot of them, but this is worse. DT is a legit monster. Biggest robbery so far IMO

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Old 07-23-2015, 02:57 PM   #37
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by The JareBear
People were mad about Romo, and I agree with a lot of them, but this is worse. DT is a legit monster. Biggest robbery so far IMO

Dude.. If Von Miller and Chris Harris aren't in the top of their respective position then I'll jump off the building at Tiburon.
Old 07-23-2015, 03:02 PM   #38
Banned

iloveparkmin's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbkaeoz33
Dude.. If Von Miller and Chris Harris aren't in the top of their respective position then I'll jump off the building at Tiburon.
i don't know if Romo overall rating is 93 : accurate but he lead with qb rating, yard average, complete percent and top 5 rank in passing TD and top 5 rank in low interception. i am surprised Beckham is 94 overall rating since he was like 78 in Madden 15
Old 07-23-2015, 03:02 PM   #39
MVP

Number999's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCEBB2001
You do realize that NFL Network's "official times" that they post are taken by one of their scouts (or even Charley Casserly) in the stands right? The official times aren't even released by National until a week after the combine.
I did not. I hope you didn't take it as me saying you don't do your research or whatever... I've seen enough of your posts to know that you're really well educated and versed in all this stuff. Quite simply, regardless of 40 times... would you not agree there should be a "penalty" put on rookies to not make it so they play better than guys who've been proving and dominating the NFL for years? Just my 2 cents though.
NHL - Florida Panthers
Soccer - Real Madrid

Crystal Palace ~ FIFA 18 Dynasty!
Old 07-23-2015, 03:10 PM   #40
Banned

With them toning down speed overall this year (at least it looks that way), they better make the rookies classes have toned down speed too. No more 6'5 receivers with 97 speed please!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »