Home

Madden NFL 16 Video - Madden Mondays: Air Supremacy QB

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 16 Video - Madden Mondays: Air Supremacy QB within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-28-2015, 02:16 PM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 16 Video - Madden Mondays: Air Supremacy QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedGreen710
me too! that was my favorite part of the video. a line backer going for the swat and coming up with air.. can't remember the last time i've seen that in madden

The thing that I didnt like about that play is the LB showed zero awareness after the ball passes his hand. He just slumps back over until the catch is made and then he turns around and chases.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-28-2015, 05:29 PM   #42
MVP

iLLWiLL's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOS1181
The thing that I didnt like about that play is the LB showed zero awareness after the ball passes his hand. He just slumps back over until the catch is made and then he turns around and chases.
Agreed. However, at least it is in the game. A better animation would have been, even as the ball just wizzed passed him, if the LB stuck his hand up but the momentum of his missed attempt carried him backwards a bit as the LB looks over his shoulder to track the ball.
Old 07-28-2015, 06:27 PM   #43
MVP

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageInfinite
That last throw by Luck looked nice. I like how the animation wasn't cut short and it naturally flowed with him having to take the extra steps due to the momentum.
Yep..the flow looked better and the overall lighting looks great this year too! Im fairly excited for M16...I really hope they keep on improving the animations and overall flow of the game.

SIDE NOTE
I also pointed out a few weeks ago that the sound of the players clashing,grunting,etc needs to be turned up or amplified a bit more...i think all previous madden games were too low as far as the SFX players clashing, helmets hitting, grunting,etc during gameplay and tackles.
Old 07-28-2015, 06:48 PM   #44
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moegames
Yep..the flow looked better and the overall lighting looks great this year too! Im fairly excited for M16...I really hope they keep on improving the animations and overall flow of the game.

SIDE NOTE
I also pointed out a few weeks ago that the sound of the players clashing,grunting,etc needs to be turned up or amplified a bit more...i think all previous madden games were too low as far as the SFX players clashing, helmets hitting, grunting,etc during gameplay and tackles.
I would love to hear all the cracks of pads / helmets during a play , pre play smack talk and the grunts at least of the line play at the snap.
Old 07-29-2015, 01:01 AM   #45
Pro

KwiLL23's Arena

OVR: 4

How do you touch pass in Madden 15?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2015, 02:19 AM   #46
Banned

The animations do look improved, Qb drop back animations and Qb animations in general still need work. I hate the tackle animations @33secs, it looks like the ball carrier starts to falls before they get touched I wish they would get rid of it. Like others say, they need to add bobble catches and drops, overall its looking better looking foward to playing it via EA Early Access.
Old 07-29-2015, 02:29 AM   #47
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasFan2005
That's the thing. For every catch animation they add, they must add several drop animations for them as well. It seems like if they add catch animations then they are 100% going to catch it if the ball ends up in their hands.

As it stands, I don't think I've ever seen a challenge that's based on whether or not the receiver had control of the ball while falling down. The only challenges I see is if the player was inbounds or not.
This needs to be done for canned tackle animations too, for every canned tackle animations they should capture serveral canned break tackle animation for it too. This would reduce the redundency of repeat unbreakable tackle animations like the one @33secs.
Old 07-29-2015, 02:52 AM   #48
Rookie

OVR: 4

ok when i play maden 15 or i guess the few maddens prior, if i throw the ball and hold the stick up, the ball goes high and the player goes up for the catch.

If i hold down, the ball goes low and the WR goes low to grab. If i throw toward the sidelines, my wr will warp to it, if i throw inside, my wr will go back for it.

So how is this any different from previous maddens?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »