Home

Bestbuy GCU members - Get Madden 16' for 7.99 after trade-in of Madden 15.

This is a discussion on Bestbuy GCU members - Get Madden 16' for 7.99 after trade-in of Madden 15. within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-13-2015, 10:09 PM   #49
MVP

mastershake88's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Bestbuy GCU members - Get Madden 16' for 7.99 after trade-in of Madden 15.

Best buy is going to get a great talk to from me tomorrow because I traded my madden in a while back and they told me no special deals. That's b.s that happened.
Decade of Excellence
FHS '06, UMBC,'13,CCBC '15 UMUC '15
Old 08-13-2015, 10:17 PM   #50
Banned

NYGiants4Natic's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastershake88
Best buy is going to get a great talk to from me tomorrow because I traded my madden in a while back and they told me no special deals. That's b.s that happened.
Why would they tell you about a future promotion. I work for a huge company and unless the promo is coming soon. We do not tell a customer yea you will get this and this a few months from now...
Old 08-13-2015, 10:56 PM   #51
Hall Of Fame

LowerWolf's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shady Mike
You don't get a 10 dollar coupon...you get a 10 dollar REWARDS CERTIFICATE that comes about 2 weeks after so its $22 for the madden trade in and an 8 dollar coupon that can only be activated during the purchase of M16 plus the 10 dollar rewards certificate (which I am going to put towards MGS5...I used to work at best buy lol....
The sheet they gave me says "Get a $10 off coupon toward Madden 16 when you trade in Madden 15, plus get a $20 trade-in value on Xbox One or PS4 ..."

Judging by that, I assume my coupon is $10. If my coupon only winds up being $8, I won't complain since it says at the top "Get up to $30 toward Madden NFL 16" and I did get $22 for M15 as a GCU member.

A great deal whether it winds up being $30 total or $32 total. And then, yeah, that extra $10 reward certificate that will come a few weeks later sweetens it a bit more.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2015, 09:27 AM   #52
We Here

Hassan Darkside's Arena

OVR: 34

I went yesterday and the rep I worked with kept telling me it couldn't be combined with the 20% off New Title promo that GCU gives you. He had no idea about the trade-in promo either.

I got my coupon and a giftcard for the 2 games I traded in, so hopefully when I go to pick it up they'll still knock 20% off for my GCU membership.
Royce da 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican
How many brothers fell victim to the skeet.........
Old 08-14-2015, 09:38 AM   #53
MVP

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYGiants4Natic
Why would they tell you about a future promotion. I work for a huge company and unless the promo is coming soon. We do not tell a customer yea you will get this and this a few months from now...
Same. If I told customers about upcoming promotions I'd be fire on spot.
Old 08-14-2015, 09:45 AM   #54

m1ke_nyc's Arena

OVR: 7
Thumbs down Re: Bestbuy GCU members - Get Madden 16' for 7.99 after trade-in of Madden 15.

Quote:
You don't get a 10 dollar coupon...you get a 10 dollar REWARDS CERTIFICATE that comes about 2 weeks after so its $22 for the madden trade in and an 8 dollar coupon that can only be activated during the purchase of M16 plus the 10 dollar rewards certificate (which I am going to put towards MGS5...I used to work at best buy lol....
This is wrong. You get a $10 coupon to go towards Madden 16 when you trade in Madden 15. You get $20 trade in credit, $22 if your a GCU member as you get an additional 10% on your trade. The $10 reward certificate is for Pre ordering Madden 16. It has nothing to do with the trade in. When you trade in Madden 15 your basically getting $30 in store credit, $32 if your a GCU member. Its just $10 of that is a coupon exclusively for Madden 16.
Old 08-14-2015, 09:59 AM   #55
Banned

Shady Mike's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratedmoney
This is wrong. You get a $10 coupon to go towards Madden 16 when you trade in Madden 15. You get $20 trade in credit, $22 if your a GCU member as you get an additional 10% on your trade. The $10 reward certificate is for Pre ordering Madden 16. It has nothing to do with the trade in. When you trade in Madden 15 your basically getting $30 in store credit, $32 if your a GCU member. Its just $10 of that is a coupon exclusively for Madden 16.
OK well im just saying how it was last year when I was an employee, also my boy went yesterday and he received an 8 dollar coupon and someone earlier in the thread also only received an 8 dollar coupon. I'm going to do the deal this afternoon so I will confirm later but to my knowledge the max you can receive towards the game is $30.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Last edited by Shady Mike; 08-14-2015 at 10:37 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2015, 11:36 AM   #56

m1ke_nyc's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
OK well im just saying how it was last year when I was an employee, also my boy went yesterday and he received an 8 dollar coupon and someone earlier in the thread also only received an 8 dollar coupon. I'm going to do the deal this afternoon so I will confirm later but to my knowledge the max you can receive towards the game is $30.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk
Thats weird. On my coupon it specifically states "get a $10 off coupon toward Madden 16 when you trade in Madden 15.". Perhaps I shouldn't tell you, you are wrong. But it appears that everyone should get a $10 off coupon. Nowhere on my coupon does it state its for $8.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »