Home

Madden NFL 16 NFC North Team Ratings, Along with a Few More Player Ratings

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 16 NFC North Team Ratings, Along with a Few More Player Ratings within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-10-2015, 12:28 AM   #49
MVP

MoneyOvaHuds's Arena

OVR: 0

Jared Allen was very ill last year , he lost like 15 pounds when he had pneumonia playing DE at 239 , he was like 254 before and he was playing with a herniated disc . I expect him to bounce back , he's loving playing olb now and reports are he's in great shape .

Quote:
The pneumonia that sidelined him in Week 4 melted 15 pounds off his frame, creating a two-month battle to restore his power and conditioning. In retrospect, he wishes he had taken more time off to regain strength and muscle mass.

"I just don't know how to miss games," Allen says. "It killed me that I had to miss one."

There was also a nagging back issue that Allen says was diagnosed as a herniated disc this winter.
http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports...ry.html#page=1

Last edited by MoneyOvaHuds; 08-10-2015 at 12:31 AM.
Old 08-10-2015, 12:47 AM   #50
Rookie

michaelhalljr's Arena

Re: Madden NFL 16 NFC North Team Ratings, Along with a Few More Player Ratings

Quote:
Originally Posted by grodbetatted
Peterson isn't on a decline not even close... and we are poised to have a top 10 defense this year... you must've forgotten that your O-Line isnt that good either i remember aaron rogers sitting on his butt a few times last year. Honestly your receivers arent as good as they think, if they played for another team they wouldnt be nearly as good. So again out defense is waaaay better than yours, the only thing you have is a high powered offense, defense is subpar at best. Clay matthews oh ok cool... Our OL was hurt last year, remember we have the same O-line we had when peterson rushed for over 2000 yds and they are healthy now
LMAO!!! Packs o-line is top 5, best wr group in the league. top 10 rb and the best qb in the game. don't get me wrong, the Vikings are trending upwards and will b dangerous next year if not this year, but they are still a step or two down from the pack
Old 08-10-2015, 12:49 AM   #51
Rookie

michaelhalljr's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by grodbetatted
didnt say they didnt improve, but they arent that good at all... rogers takes sacks period, but your boy just said blasphemy. he said peterson is on a decline, he is the best for a reason. He isn't on a decline and the packers know that first hand. he puts on a show everytime we play them
dude can run for 200 every time he plays the pack, who cares!! if they cant win. they could win in Minnesota, but that one win wont win them the division when gb wins 13-14 games
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2015, 12:55 AM   #52
Rookie

michaelhalljr's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candyman5
Because he isn't anything anymore. There's a reason the Vikings got rid of him.

Edit: He got slower but won't change up his style of rush. When he was younger that outside-in spin was fast enough to wollop people, now he is a step or two behind and allows giant gaps to run through when he does it.

He was a great player but unless he changes something up and realizes he can't do the same things he used to without changing stuff up he is a liability.
isn't he moving to outside lb? that is something he's never done, you gotta expect a ratings drop just for that.
Old 08-10-2015, 01:25 AM   #53
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox831
I gotta say, some of the ratings seem a little too high. All of the team ratings are fine, but Julius Peppers at an 88? What year is it? Golden Tate at 88 is also a bit too high even if he did have a solid year last season. Martellus Bennett and Alshon Jeffery both shouldn't be a 90 either, as well as Pernell McPhee coming in at 87. The ratings this year are just so damn weird.
Did you see or watch Peppers play? I am guessing no.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBCr9vWIdtY
Old 08-10-2015, 01:45 AM   #54
D13
Pro

D13's Arena

OVR: 6

When the hell did the Vikings fans get to the party? Jesus H. The way they talk about their team would make one think they've won the division the last 7 years in a row and not cellar dwellers.

I'm a Bears fan but I also live in reality land. Not fantasy land.

Your defense isn't better than Green bays, your QB sure as hell Isnt better than GB's, your WR core is 3rd POSSIBLY 4th in the division, your RB is a 30 year old child abuser that's been out of the league for a year, who's also not better than "RIGHT NOW" eddie lacy and hell maybe not even forte.

First preseason game in and you guys are going 10-6 and maybe knocking off the defending division 4 in a row champs lead by all time great AR12 ALL while derailing this thread.

It's time to log off people.

Back on topic. Cutler is overrated at 79. Jeffery and Bennett are underrated. I was expecting Bennett at 92-94 honestly. Was top 3 TE in all of football last year. AJ is a top 5 WR no debate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by D13; 08-10-2015 at 01:49 AM.
Old 08-10-2015, 02:40 AM   #55
Come get some!

Candyman5's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by D13
When the hell did the Vikings fans get to the party? Jesus H. The way they talk about their team would make one think they've won the division the last 7 years in a row and not cellar dwellers.

I'm a Bears fan but I also live in reality land. Not fantasy land.

Your defense isn't better than Green bays, your QB sure as hell Isnt better than GB's, your WR core is 3rd POSSIBLY 4th in the division, your RB is a 30 year old child abuser that's been out of the league for a year, who's also not better than "RIGHT NOW" eddie lacy and hell maybe not even forte.

First preseason game in and you guys are going 10-6 and maybe knocking off the defending division 4 in a row champs lead by all time great AR12 ALL while derailing this thread.

It's time to log off people.

Back on topic. Cutler is overrated at 79. Jeffery and Bennett are underrated. I was expecting Bennett at 92-94 honestly. Was top 3 TE in all of football last year. AJ is a top 5 WR no debate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dont lump all the Vikings Fans together please. I basically agree with everything you said other than the Bolded. Adrian, until proven otherwise, is a top running back in the league. Forte and Lacy are good but not up to Petersons level. Despite how you feel about him off the field he has earned the right to be called the best on the field until proven otherwise.

Also regarding Bennett and Jeffery's. Neither one have shown anything saying they will do the same thing with Marshall gone. I think thier ratings as of right now are fair. Its a completely different game plan to go up against Marshall, Jeffery's and Bennett together, You cant double them all. Now that Marshall is gone they can start doubling Jeffery's and keying on Bennett.

I want to clarify I am in no way saying that they are not great players, just thier rating are fair for now until they can show that they are just as much as a threat with out Marshall as they were with him.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:37844096

Teams:
NCAA/PRO Football - Miami Hurricanes/Minnesota Vikings
NCAA/PRO Basketball - Syracuse Orange/NJ Nets
NCAA/PRO Baseball - Miami Hurricanes/NY Yankees
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2015, 03:03 AM   #56
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candyman5
Dont lump all the Vikings Fans together please. I basically agree with everything you said other than the Bolded. Adrian, until proven otherwise, is a top running back in the league. Forte and Lacy are good but not up to Petersons level. Despite how you feel about him off the field he has earned the right to be called the best on the field until proven otherwise.

Also regarding Bennett and Jeffery's. Neither one have shown anything saying they will do the same thing with Marshall gone. I think thier ratings as of right now are fair. Its a completely different game plan to go up against Marshall, Jeffery's and Bennett together, You cant double them all. Now that Marshall is gone they can start doubling Jeffery's and keying on Bennett.

I want to clarify I am in no way saying that they are not great players, just thier rating are fair for now until they can show that they are just as much as a threat with out Marshall as they were with him.
Lacy won Rookie of the Year and has posted 1,178 rushing yards + 257 receiving and 11 touchdowns in 2013. Then he had 1,139 rushing + 427 receiving and 13 touchdowns in 2014 (which if you followed Packers he was used lightly for half the year and didn't get more than 15 touches a game to keep him healthy and ready for playoffs.) He posted better #s his 2nd year on limited playing time and was 4th in broken tackles. He had 36 missed tackles in 2013 and 51 in 2014 almost double. If lacy was Green Bays offense alone his #s would be triple this. I hate when people are ignorant, he deserved his rating.

Last edited by Jaysworld26; 08-10-2015 at 03:05 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »