Home

Madden NFL 16 Video - Dallas Cowboys vs. Seattle Seahawks

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 16 Video - Dallas Cowboys vs. Seattle Seahawks within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-11-2015, 07:45 PM   #17
Rookie

Kingd803's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Madden 16 Dallas @ Seattle

Overall I just don't think there's enought for me to buy new. Might pick it up once the price drops.

The intros are the same as last year. How the stadium is silver and generates in front of your eyes are still in. I can't stand that. So unrealistic.

Pre game stuff is either unchanged or I couldn't notice the small changes if there were any.

Commentary is still the same. No improvement there. Just updated player lines.

Replays are bad. There was a overhead shot of Wilson throwing a 20 yard pass. And it was over him looking down at him. But only 1/3 of him was on screen. So you have a screen of nothing during a replay. Only 1/3rd of a QB throwing.

The lighting looks.. Strange. Looks dull and kind of has a orange tint to it. Looks unnatural.

From a long ball replay I saw I was unimpressed by the new WR/DB interactions. I'm basing this off one long pass play I saw in the in game replay system. So I'm not sure if it'll be like this all the time. Obviously.
But there was zero hand fighting. None. Then as the WR went up for the ball the DB who was Sherman did this rough looking jump animation with a big animation shift in it. Did not look good. This is what I've been fearing.

I did see a high snap with Russell Wilson jumping to catch that! Really nice to see.

Also Russell Wilsons throwing motion looks much much better. Romo's not so much.

Overall it just didn't seem like much new at all.
Old 08-11-2015, 07:46 PM   #18
Live Action, please?

jfsolo's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedGreen710
sorry for the slightly glitched gif but it looks like the CPU ballcarriers still have absolutely horrible awareness smh

On kickoff returns yeah, but I liked what I saw of them on the hand-offs. The CPU's offense looked solid for default pro.

Loved that encroachment call when the User was doing that thing that that so many Users do where they bring the LB into the neutral zone before the snap.

Loved the CPU Dez ripping the ball from Sherman, he took it from him, it didn't warp to him. Wished the User would have played the man there instead of the ball though, would have liked to see how that played out.

Commentary will be turned off as usual before the first game.

Do this today: Instead of $%*#!@& on a game you're not going to play or movie you're not going to watch, say something good about a piece of media you're excited about.

Do the same thing tomorrow. And the next. Now do it forever.
Old 08-11-2015, 07:46 PM   #19
Darkness!!!

DirtyJerz32's Arena

OVR: 41

Really like the PA animations and the noticed 2 holding calls that are prod bell on default. Would like to see the game with things maxed out.

Twitch: DirtyJerz32

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluengold34_OS
No longer shall you be referred to as DirtyJerz32, but simply BOSS -
Old 08-11-2015, 07:49 PM   #20
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

Love this replay angle
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (93.1 KB, 529 views)
Old 08-11-2015, 07:49 PM   #21
Titans Era has begun.

HealyMonster's Arena

OVR: 31

Man I can't believe they didn't fix the lightning fast overlays. That was my biggest gripe from last year, they just pop up go away, whats the point?

Obviously they don't want a 5 minute pre game, but geez, they go from the stadium opening, through about 10 different cut scenes and 5 overlays in 15 seconds to kick off. whats the point if you can't take it in for a second, and find out and read the info they are telling you.

They also did not add any commentary to the intro, its essentially unchanged, which irks me as I viewed last year as a base to grow from and they didn't change it or make it better.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2015, 07:53 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 5

that catch by dez was bs lol
Old 08-11-2015, 07:57 PM   #23
Rookie

Madden soundtrack doesn't work well with madden.The soundtrack reminds me of fifa a little bit
Old 08-11-2015, 07:58 PM   #24
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

I liked the video but the commentary really stood out to me and not in a good way. Loved the catch by Dez and the high snap.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »