Home

Full Spreadsheet of Madden NFL 16 Player Ratings Available Now

This is a discussion on Full Spreadsheet of Madden NFL 16 Player Ratings Available Now within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-12-2015, 02:53 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Full Spreadsheet of Madden NFL 16 Player Ratings Available Now

Really hoping the progression/xp system makes it more expensive (xp), harder to get attributes up so we get a more legit feel for upgrading our teams. Would love for it to take a couple seasons of actually trying to get a rookie quarterback to a mid 80s rating.
Old 08-12-2015, 02:55 PM   #34
Rookie

Someone at OS needs to get an interview with the Madden Developers to explain the speed changes and how it plays in game. Just because a player gets older doesn't mean they immediately lose speed. It seem rookies and first year player are under the old speed thinking.
Old 08-12-2015, 02:55 PM   #35
MVP

cthurt's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bspring3
I also think people need to put in perspective that Speed is only one rating out of many. And speed is not even an important rating anymore to a certain extent. In Madden 15, speed had a very small impact on success and I would not be surprised for that trend to continue. Why is no one upset about Person A having higher route running than person B...that rating is much more important to gameplay for WRs than speed is.

Just a thought.

Its not the importance of the speed rating that's bothersome its the logic behind having a fast LB faster then a fast WR just because the LB is younger.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2015, 02:58 PM   #36
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilendil
I read here a lot. People are just on the jump to conclusions train. Got an idea. You like football? You like video games? Then don't complain, get excited about this years version. Maybe try the game out before you say this is the biggest flaw in the game or that this makes no sense. In real life football speed isn't the biggest factor. I for one am looking forward to seeing how the game plays, because game play is THE most important thing.
You like football and video games then welcome to HELL.

Nobody has been more tortured the last 10 years then Football and video game players.

Madden is on the right path even though this path is like a turtle crawling down it. But Football gaming has been in a bad place for along time. Sports gaming in general with the loss of college sport games a few years ago and NFL 2k even though back then I purchased every sports game.
Old 08-12-2015, 03:07 PM   #37
Banned

The last 10 years I have spent more time messing with roster ratings and sliders then enjoying the game. That says it all right there.

I will also say I like the direction madden is going and last year was the first time I felt good with the direction and Madden. The game play is exciting these rosters not so much.

These player rating are game breaking bad.
Old 08-12-2015, 03:07 PM   #38
Rookie

Brent Grimes has 81 Speed..same speed as Tilman..I was think of playin as the Phins but that scares me...and with Grimes bein short teams like the Bucs could have a field day so i'm with most of you, ratings right now are questionable at best
Old 08-12-2015, 03:10 PM   #39
Banned

We can use FGB ratings when they come out in CFM right. If so I am good.

I'll just enjoy some MuT until it gets too crazy or FBG releases a full roster edit and then I can start a CFM.
Old 08-12-2015, 03:14 PM   #40
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by IdleRace
You like football and video games then welcome to HELL.

Nobody has been more tortured the last 10 years then Football and video game players.

Madden is on the right path even though this path is like a turtle crawling down it. But Football gaming has been in a bad place for along time. Sports gaming in general with the loss of college sport games a few years ago and NFL 2k even though back then I purchased every sports game.
Also speed is much harder to improve than other ratings

RR and catching can go up very fast. These young guys with the unfair edge in physical ratings are going to be 99s in no time. Why give money to a vet with the gimped speed that makes no sense?

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »