Home

So anyone know who is the new player rating "czar"?

This is a discussion on So anyone know who is the new player rating "czar"? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-16-2015, 10:06 AM   #1
MVP

howboutdat's Arena

OVR: 4
So anyone know who is the new player rating "czar"?

Just curious, i know i had heard Ea had talked with Dan , and i heard Rex say last week that they had a new guy over this but didnt give his name. Does anyone know if Dan got this job or if not , who did and what do we know about the person who did?

Twitter
Twitch Channel
MBC Twitch Channel
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2015, 10:15 AM   #2
MVP

DCEBB2001's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: So anyone know who is the new player rating "czar"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by howboutdat
Just curious, i know i had heard Ea had talked with Dan , and i heard Rex say last week that they had a new guy over this but didnt give his name. Does anyone know if Dan got this job or if not , who did and what do we know about the person who did?
When I spoke to Rex in early July, they said that their staff was going to continue rating players based on how Donny rated them this year. Then, they would look for someone new when they begin working on next year's game later this month. Rex is supposed to contact me by the end of this month to discuss this further, but I haven't heard anything yet.
NFL Scout
www.nfldraftscout.com/members

Petition to EA for FBG Ratings:
https://www.change.org/p/ea-sports-t...bers-index-php
Old 08-16-2015, 10:26 AM   #3
MVP

howboutdat's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCEBB2001
When I spoke to Rex in early July, they said that their staff was going to continue rating players based on how Donny rated them this year. Then, they would look for someone new when they begin working on next year's game later this month. Rex is supposed to contact me by the end of this month to discuss this further, but I haven't heard anything yet.
Cool thanks for your response and good to hear. Best of luck to you in this ! I believe we are all rooting for you!!

Twitter
Twitch Channel
MBC Twitch Channel
Old 08-16-2015, 10:31 AM   #4
MVP

DCEBB2001's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by howboutdat
Cool thanks for your response and good to hear. Best of luck to you in this ! I believe we are all rooting for you!!
LOL! Yup almost all of you are. I have told several people that I put the odds of this actually happening at 10% just because I still don't believe that EA is ready for this and swaying public opinion to get more realistic ratings into the game would be a lot of work. Look at how people are freaking out over the SPD ratings this year. It's total madness. I think that this may only happen with another developer, TBH. Regardless, no matter what EA does or doesn't do, it won't slow down what I do on the site, so don't anticipate FBG Ratings going away anytime soon. In fact, now that we are offering rosters for DL this year, it should increase exposure.
NFL Scout
www.nfldraftscout.com/members

Petition to EA for FBG Ratings:
https://www.change.org/p/ea-sports-t...bers-index-php
Old 08-16-2015, 10:59 AM   #5
Pro

ThatMichiganFan's Arena

OVR: 0
Wink Re: So anyone know who is the new player rating "czar"?

Quote:
LOL! Yup almost all of you are. I have told several people that I put the odds of this actually happening at 10% just because I still don't believe that EA is ready for this and swaying public opinion to get more realistic ratings into the game would be a lot of work. Look at how people are freaking out over the SPD ratings this year. It's total madness. I think that this may only happen with another developer, TBH. Regardless, no matter what EA does or doesn't do, it won't slow down what I do on the site, so don't anticipate FBG Ratings going away anytime soon. In fact, now that we are offering rosters for DL this year, it should increase exposure.
From all OS members, we wish you luck. Although we may be less than 20% of the Madden fan base, we definitely can be the most active and productive in generating new ideas and getting things implemented (sometimes). We all hope you get it so for once, the Sim community can have a large role in a Madden game.

2K18 Sliders:https://forums.operationsports.com/f...n-sliders.html
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2015, 08:28 PM   #6
MVP

howboutdat's Arena

Quote:
Yeah i feel ya and sadly your probably right .However , it would be super cool if another developer were to hit you up though and help show madden how it could be done with ratings ..... looking at all other developers out there...

Twitter
Twitch Channel
MBC Twitch Channel
Old 08-16-2015, 08:31 PM   #7
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

Whoever he is, I don't think he will get much power. From listening to Rex on Shopmaster's podcast, they are moving towards a more stats based ratings system.
Old 08-16-2015, 09:25 PM   #8
Banned

Quote:
Your comments here make no sense. You just said you don't think EA is ready for more realistic ratings and base that off the new speed ratings which are totally inaccurate, fake, and made up. That is why people like me are unhappy. I do not want jacked up ratings. I would love it if only a handful of players were even rated over 90 overall. I like the lower speed but the speed ratings are based off of nothing and made up.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »