Home

Relocation cities

This is a discussion on Relocation cities within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-21-2015, 04:42 PM   #33
MVP

mavfan21's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Relocation cities

The "F" on those helmets is backwards.

Really outdoing yourself on the quality control EA!!!!
Old 08-21-2015, 04:56 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by prey2god
I wish they can keep it realistic instead of putting London or Mexico on there. NFL will never relocate to those places. That'll be the day when Goodell gets terminated.
Um...London will have a team within 5 to 10 years. An NFL-quality stadium is going up by 2018 (Tottenham Hotspur) and the NFL is a partner in the stadium (London games will move there...for the most part).
Old 08-21-2015, 05:23 PM   #35
MVP

prey2god's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboyc
Um...London will have a team within 5 to 10 years. An NFL-quality stadium is going up by 2018 (Tottenham Hotspur) and the NFL is a partner in the stadium (London games will move there...for the most part).
Goodell wants that to happen for reasons unknown, but the American public, football players themselves, owners, etc do not want to make it happen.

London has their own EFL or whatever they call it. This is the National Football League. Not the World Football League.

Keep it in America. I mean honestly, I can travel to SF to WA to SD all day to see my favorite teams play. But going to London is an entirely different story.

I don't think it will happen. It's a dream for these execs, but a dream that can't be had without the populous in favor of it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2015, 06:48 AM   #36
Pro

ya thats brutal....after seeing that its all the same idk if im gonna buy it this year....relocation and all of that is something i love and theres too many cities that i wanna relocate to that arent in there....oh well
Old 08-24-2015, 01:33 AM   #37
Rookie

Sheep Ballz's Arena

Quote:
Goodell wants that to happen for reasons unknown, but the American public, football players themselves, owners, etc do not want to make it happen.

London has their own EFL or whatever they call it. This is the National Football League. Not the World Football League.

Keep it in America. I mean honestly, I can travel to SF to WA to SD all day to see my favorite teams play. But going to London is an entirely different story.

I don't think it will happen. It's a dream for these execs, but a dream that can't be had without the populous in favor of it.
The reasons why Goodell wants it to happen are known. England wants an NFL team. Goodell wants to put a team there. The American public is mostly on board, the players are mostly on board, and the owners are mostly on board.

It WILL happen...it's just a matter of when.
Old 08-24-2015, 09:14 AM   #38
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

Quote:

NFL sells out in London every year in record time. They have also sold out in Meixco City and as early as last week had reports of more games to be held there. The reason they have the games there is to build interest in the game so they can eventually move a franchise there. Roger Goodell and the Owners don't really care about what the players want, it's all about the money and growing the sport. They game has pretty matured in the US Market, the only way to grow it now is internationally.

Every game held in London so far has drawn crowds over 75,000. The smallest crowd was 76,981, the largest was 84,254 (average has been around 83000). With numbers like those it (Wembley) would be the second largest stadium in the entire NFL. England does have the EPL which is a completely different sport with a completely different fan base. Just like the US has the NBA, NHL and MLB which all continue to thrive despite the NFL being there.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »