Home

Madden X1 bundle question

This is a discussion on Madden X1 bundle question within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-17-2015, 07:44 AM   #9
MVP

4thQtrStre5S's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden X1 bundle question

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiimodd
Got this from a site this morning. SUCKS

Madden NFL 16 launches Aug. 25 on PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One, but it will be playable starting Aug. 20 for EA Access members. The early full-game trials available through EA Access are limited to playtime of six to 10 hours over the five-day trial period. The bundle's Madden NFL 16 download code won't go live until the public launch date, Aug. 25, so buyers of the package won't have unlimited access to the full game until then.
They will still have their 10 hours of trial time..
Old 08-17-2015, 08:10 AM   #10
MVP

Gorilla Glass's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiimodd
Got this from a site this morning. SUCKS

Madden NFL 16 launches Aug. 25 on PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One, but it will be playable starting Aug. 20 for EA Access members. The early full-game trials available through EA Access are limited to playtime of six to 10 hours over the five-day trial period. The bundle's Madden NFL 16 download code won't go live until the public launch date, Aug. 25, so buyers of the package won't have unlimited access to the full game until then.
On the 20th of August, members of EA Access, get 10 hours of full access to Madden 16.

The game code in the bundle is basically a license agreement, if you downloaded from Access.
Old 08-17-2015, 09:54 AM   #11
Banned

NYGiants4Natic's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewisb01
It truly makes no sense to wait a week. Like you said if you can't play on the 18th then release the bundle on the 25th.

You'd think a perk of buying a console like this would be playing the game a week early.

IGN : Bdub01
IGN : lewbis01 (alt acct)
MVP : Shaquille O'Neal (PO Great)
OK 3 things.

The perk is that you get the game for free...I called that a huge perk

The second thing is that they could have released it on the 25th but that would negate the FREE EA ACCESS that they are also giving you...Also a great perk

Third is that by giving you the FREE EA ACCESS they allow you to play the full game for 10 hours starting 5 days early.

Seems to me you getting great perks....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2015, 11:57 AM   #12
MVP

icicle22's Arena

OVR: 7

If you already have EA access does this 12 months get added to your subscription or is this only for new EA access subscribers? Yes...I am thinking of getting a 2nd Xbox one with bigger hard drive.......then I'll sell my original after everything is up and running.
Old 08-17-2015, 01:10 PM   #13
MVP

4thQtrStre5S's Arena

My Amazon Bundle order is in Columbia, SC, and will be at my home by 8pm tomorrow...

Today I received my Eddie Lacy jersey, Packer cap, Packer Yearbook and the Sports Illustrated "Special Commemorative Issue" with Brett Favre on the cover..

Getting ready for some FOOTBALL !!!!
Old 08-17-2015, 04:27 PM   #14
Rookie

Exile04's Arena

OVR: 1

My biggest issue is why send me the system 2 days before i can play the game. why not have the bundle delivered on the 20th. I was thinking since I ordered the bundle i might get a extra perk of playing early... a little disappointed.
Old 08-17-2015, 04:35 PM   #15
MVP

OVR: 2

Really? I cannot understand why this would be disappointing. You get a free game, free access to play the game early, and oh yeah you can download and play all of the other EA games in their vault for free in the meantime.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Last edited by goillini03; 08-17-2015 at 04:38 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2015, 04:39 PM   #16
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYGiants4Natic
OK 3 things.

The perk is that you get the game for free...I called that a huge perk

The second thing is that they could have released it on the 25th but that would negate the FREE EA ACCESS that they are also giving you...Also a great perk

Third is that by giving you the FREE EA ACCESS they allow you to play the full game for 10 hours starting 5 days early.

Seems to me you getting great perks....
Your not getting anything for free. You're still paying $400 for the console.

I can go buy an x1 today for $350 and get Madden next week at bbuy for $47.99 with my gcu discount. So sure I'm getting a year of ea access for free and a bigger hdd but pretty much every x1 you can buy today is packaged with some type if game (halo or assassin creed).

Point is that we are allowed to buy a console on the 18th and its advertised we get a full game download. Not buy a console on the 18th but must wait till the 25th to play the free game it came with.

All of this is just speculation we won't know anything till it's confirmed tomorrow.

IGN : Bdub01
IGN : lewbis01 (alt acct)
MVP : Shaquille O'Neal (PO Great)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »