Home

Madden NFL 16: The Seven Most Exciting Teams

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 16: The Seven Most Exciting Teams within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-19-2015, 11:32 AM   #9
MVP

scottyp180's Arena

OVR: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by hirst1000
Stretching the field with Moncrief, TY and Dorsett with AJ running routes underneath. It's gonna be dangerous!

Then Carter, AJ, Fleener and Allen in the redzone, lobbing it up all day, or Gore pounding it in. I can't wait!
That's great! Now how are they going to stop opposing teams? They'll be great in madden but typically the powerhouse offensive teams aren't the one hoisting the trophy at the end of the year.
Old 08-19-2015, 11:40 AM   #10
MVP

CarryTheWeight's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: Madden NFL 16: The Seven Most Exciting Teams

Quote:
Originally Posted by T5063
I'm going with the Bills in CFM this year... EJ Manuel is no where in my plans though.
Especially with (inevitable starter) Tyrod Taylor playing like Madden 2004-era Vick the other night.

Unfortunately, that won't stop me from exploiting Madden's trade logic to land an elite QB in CFM.
Old 08-19-2015, 11:45 AM   #11
#BringBackFaceuary

ChaseB's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by The JareBear
Vikings are a great team in madden this year
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauer4MVP
I may be a homer, but the Vikings should be on there over the Panthers and Lions with all the speed on offense and defense combined with the young talent that they have.

Still good list and nice work!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SIR924
I can see the Vikings on this list. I agree that Buffalo should show up this year as a team players use due the speed on offense.
Yessssssss, I love all the Vikings hype for this season, LOVE IT! I'm ready for them to win 12 games or like 6, it's going to be the best.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2015, 11:46 AM   #12
Pro

poulka's Arena

OVR: 8
Yeah the colts are ready. Already playing with these guys on M15 with updated rosters and drafts picks.
Old 08-19-2015, 11:58 AM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyp180
That's great! Now how are they going to stop opposing teams? They'll be great in madden but typically the powerhouse offensive teams aren't the one hoisting the trophy at the end of the year.
They have made improvements on defense which have largely gone unnoticed. Very little pressure last year from a 4 man rush which meant loads of blitzing. This year, with the return of Mathis (hopefully recovered from his achilles tear and hopefullu the Clomid was just used in the offseason for the purposes he claimed) along with the addition of Trent Cole. Also, Newsome had a nice rookie season as basically our only rusher worth anything. I also like Henry Anderson on 3rd downs.

Another big problem was cornerback depth. Aside from an elite CB1 and an above average nickel corner there wasn't much else. Hopefully D'Juon Smith can help out there as an upgrade over Josh Gordy. When we played the Steelers they started piling up the points when Vontae Davis got injured. Also, he will probably be following WR1 this year taking some pressure off Toler.

Another nice addition is Nate Irving who was one of the best run stopping ILBs in the league. If he can recover from his ACL he could be a nice addition.

I'm not saying the D will be top tier but they weren't as terrible as some make out. The big problem was those top 5 offenses. I'm hoping the D is improved enough to limit their scoring enough for #12 to get the W.
Old 08-19-2015, 12:08 PM   #14
MVP

scottyp180's Arena

OVR: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by hirst1000
They have made improvements on defense which have largely gone unnoticed. Very little pressure last year from a 4 man rush which meant loads of blitzing. This year, with the return of Mathis (hopefully recovered from his achilles tear and hopefullu the Clomid was just used in the offseason for the purposes he claimed) along with the addition of Trent Cole. Also, Newsome had a nice rookie season as basically our only rusher worth anything. I also like Henry Anderson on 3rd downs.

Another big problem was cornerback depth. Aside from an elite CB1 and an above average nickel corner there wasn't much else. Hopefully D'Juon Smith can help out there as an upgrade over Josh Gordy. When we played the Steelers they started piling up the points when Vontae Davis got injured. Also, he will probably be following WR1 this year taking some pressure off Toler.

Another nice addition is Nate Irving who was one of the best run stopping ILBs in the league. If he can recover from his ACL he could be a nice addition.

I'm not saying the D will be top tier but they weren't as terrible as some make out. The big problem was those top 5 offenses. I'm hoping the D is improved enough to limit their scoring enough for #12 to get the W.
It will be interesting to say the least. The AFC has no clear cut favorite from what I can see. I'd say maybe the Superbowl champions but they took big hits on defense. The AFC could be up for grabs.
Old 08-19-2015, 12:16 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyp180
It will be interesting to say the least. The AFC has no clear cut favorite from what I can see. I'd say maybe the Superbowl champions but they took big hits on defense. The AFC could be up for grabs.
Make no mistake, picking up AJ and drafting Dorsett was a direct result of that Pats secondary. Luck was shut down.

I think the Steelers, Pats and Colts have to be three of the favorites with the Ravens and Broncos close behind. Lots of high powered offenses atop the AFC.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2015, 01:13 PM   #16
Pro

T5063's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarryTheWeight
Especially with (inevitable starter) Tyrod Taylor playing like Madden 2004-era Vick the other night.

Unfortunately, that won't stop me from exploiting Madden's trade logic to land an elite QB in CFM.
I was hoping to land Phillip Rivers, either through trade and then resign him to a long term deal or through FA after one season... but that ship has sailed. I like to keep my moves semi-realistic.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »