Home

Official Madden 16 Uniform Error List

This is a discussion on Official Madden 16 Uniform Error List within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-15-2016, 06:25 PM   #345
Rookie

bigdooky15's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Official Madden 16 Uniform Error List

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Death
I went through a bunch of pages, but 42 or 43 pages is a lot of reading. Sorry. I am glad that it's been brought up though and will hopefully be fixed.
The entire list is on the OP, I would never ask you to read the entire thread. lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-15-2016, 06:48 PM   #346
Air Raid

Dr Death's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdooky15
The entire list is on the OP, I would never ask you to read the entire thread. lol
Okay, well that explains it. I didn't start on page one, I think it was page 10 or 11. Being that it's the Raiders, I didn't expect them to get much notice. Anyway, thanks again. And thanks to Kane for commenting on this too and making note of things being fixed! Much appreciated!!!

Old 04-15-2016, 09:25 PM   #347
Rookie

Kwarren3's Arena

OVR: 0

Will the Color Rush uniforms (both this years and next years) be in 17? I know Nike and the NFL hasn't unveiled the new league wide uniforms, but I'm just wondering. I know it will probably be difficult to get 32 completely new uniforms into the game, but I'm sure most fans would like to see them in Madden.
Old 04-19-2016, 05:53 PM   #348
Rookie

Kwarren3's Arena

Half arm sleeves need to be a little shorter next year. As of right now they extend a little into where the arm bends, which warps at times and makes it look like its just painted onto the players and not an actual sleeve. I did some very quick editing in paint to show what I mean. The circles are showing where it goes too far and the line is where it should be brought back to.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg hi-res-6f1ca3948cf47ed9021f9702013f08aa_crop_exact.jpg (265.1 KB, 146 views)
File Type: jpg mariota.jpg (579.1 KB, 145 views)
File Type: jpg maxresdefault.jpg (269.9 KB, 145 views)
File Type: jpg Screen Shot 2016-04-19 at 4.43.09 PM.jpg (89.9 KB, 145 views)
File Type: jpg Screen Shot 2016-04-19 at 4.45.22 PM.jpg (90.1 KB, 146 views)
Old 05-13-2016, 12:57 AM   #349
Just started!

Where is the equipment thread? Seriously, this is one of the most glaring issues in Madden games. For example, most of the facemasks you see on Sundays are either missing or wildly inaccurate.

The new Revo Speed facemasks introduced way back in 13 (that haven't been updated since) are borked, especially the "Straight" ones.

Look at Russell Wilson's facemask, the "3 Bar Straight" in Revo Speed I believe, notice how it tapers off from the top of the mask to the bottom, and the three bars do the same.

Now look at Russell Wilson in Madden, his facemask is literally a square, the vertical bars on the sides and in the middle don't taper down, and they're way too far from each other!

Next we'll look at what I believe is the Revo Speed "3 Bar Robot" and the "Straight LB" which have the same problem of the vertical bars in front of the mouth/nose not being closer together at a "V" angle.

How are you going to have Odell Beckham be your cover athlete, but you don't include his facemask in the game? The Bulldog and Tuck Custom masks (which exactly ZERO people wear in the NFL) are still making the cut every year? I don't mean to bash the guys, I'm sure they have their reasons, but to the consumers, this screams sloppiness. That's not even nitpicking; if my seven year old can notice it, so can the rest of us.

Odell's facemask conundrum brings me to my next concern, the lack of flat visors. It seems in the last four or five years, more and more teams are wearing flat visors instead of the older domed variant. This is clearly seen when you compare players like Cam Newton and Marshawn Lynch to their madden counterparts.

Old 05-13-2016, 02:53 AM   #350
Pro

Rams_3's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voodoo Lion
Where is the equipment thread? Seriously, this is one of the most glaring issues in Madden games. For example, most of the facemasks you see on Sundays are either missing or wildly inaccurate.

The new Revo Speed facemasks introduced way back in 13 (that haven't been updated since) are borked, especially the "Straight" ones.

Look at Russell Wilson's facemask, the "3 Bar Straight" in Revo Speed I believe, notice how it tapers off from the top of the mask to the bottom, and the three bars do the same.

Now look at Russell Wilson in Madden, his facemask is literally a square, the vertical bars on the sides and in the middle don't taper down, and they're way too far from each other!

Next we'll look at what I believe is the Revo Speed "3 Bar Robot" and the "Straight LB" which have the same problem of the vertical bars in front of the mouth/nose not being closer together at a "V" angle.

How are you going to have Odell Beckham be your cover athlete, but you don't include his facemask in the game? The Bulldog and Tuck Custom masks (which exactly ZERO people wear in the NFL) are still making the cut every year? I don't mean to bash the guys, I'm sure they have their reasons, but to the consumers, this screams sloppiness. That's not even nitpicking; if my seven year old can notice it, so can the rest of us.

Odell's facemask conundrum brings me to my next concern, the lack of flat visors. It seems in the last four or five years, more and more teams are wearing flat visors instead of the older domed variant. This is clearly seen when you compare players like Cam Newton and Marshawn Lynch to their madden counterparts.

Im glad you brought up the facemasks. Alot of madden facemasks proportions are off. Hell, some are all the way off like the ones you've shown. The revos and revo speeds look off. Some look weird, like the helmet makes the mask look smaller or vice versa. Then the traditional ones like the one Patrick Willis wore is to wide in madden. What i mean is the gap by his nose and eyes should be alot narrower. We shouldn't be able to see so much of his face.
Old 06-15-2016, 08:07 AM   #351
Rookie

OVR: 1

Small detail...In the new commentary team video, the Bucs logos have the rear Revo Speed airhole cut out of the logo. In real life, the logo covers the airhole. I know there's a studio image with a helmet and a cut out logo, but in the games, the logos do not have airholes cut out of them.

http://img.vavel.com/winston-2387668988.jpg

Edit: After looking through a number of the new 2017 videos, this error in decals happens to a lot of teams.

Finally, the Steelers' helmet in the new videos is WAY too shiny. It looks like a chrome finish rather than the standard gloss, non-metallic helmet they wear.

Last edited by WSU151; 06-25-2016 at 07:54 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »