Home

All Madden/All Pro

This is a discussion on All Madden/All Pro within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-24-2015, 02:09 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
All Madden/All Pro

How has everyone been playing it so far? Are the difficulty levels comparable to last year?

I ask because I've always been an All-Madden player with tweaked sliders because I don't like blowing the CPU out every game, but people seem to think All Pro is more realistic. Are you guys finding AP still too easy? Is All Madden still skewed to make the CPU better by cheating essentially? I should clarify I'm asking for CFM mode games, I for one have zero interest in the other modes.

Any feedback is appreciated.

Last edited by neume1mb; 08-24-2015 at 02:52 PM. Reason: clarify mode
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2015, 02:21 PM   #2
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

Re: All Madden/All Pro

My all madden CFM games have been going great. I'm actually Taking losses and winning games I should.
Some games I rack up sacks, others I can't even get to the QBS. Bad throws still happen, had a game in playoffs last year against the Chiefs as the chargers. Smith was injured and I smacked them, this year Smith was back and lost after being behind.

CPU isn't agg catching me every play, but if you leave a zone open the cpu will find it. However, players have dropped passes wide open.

I'm no scrub either, I think I'll go with an all madden slider this year. The Line and penalty sliders is what I feel needs to be adjusted in my play. Just a tad though.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk
Old 08-24-2015, 02:45 PM   #3
Pro

ajk49er's Arena

OVR: 2

I am getting great games in CFM, I am getting confusing results from DC. DC is insanely easy, I can see some issues there with balance between modes...

I usually could put in a new version of madden, and had to put it on All Madden and find Jarrod's most recent sliders and tweak them a bit....

this year, I am legitimately challenged on All Pro, I just lost a game I would have won 100 percent of the time against the CPU. I was down 2, had set up like usual to win with a last second field goal. well...3rd down and 2 on the 32, I get a nice first down and am bringing out my kicker with 10 seconds left and a timeout. oh wait, my HB got called for holding picking up a blitz...15 yards...I am now near midfield. I end up losing.

so until a lot of time is spent with the movement/new controls, I will be playing CFM All Pro. but I think the difficulty difference in CFM and DC will become a topic soon enough-
Old 08-24-2015, 08:41 PM   #4
MVP

D81SKINS's Arena

All-Pro is giving me all I need for now. Very fun and competitive games.
Penalties tuned up 5 from default and now that's bringing another degree of difficulty to the games.
I've played only play now w/ All-Pro so far.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »