Home

Madden 16 Bugs and Glitches Thread

This is a discussion on Madden 16 Bugs and Glitches Thread within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-25-2015, 10:21 PM   #97
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 16 Bugs and Glitches Thread

Platform: PS4

Whats the bug? IR players counting against roster in preseason

What mode did you experience the glitch/bug in? Offline CFM

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? Can you recreate it? Started a CFM in preseason with pre-existing injuries. Had 2 players start on IR. Game said I needed to cut 3 players instead of the usual 5. After I cut 3 I simmed to the next week. The game automatically released 2 more players. Basically the IR players are still counted towards your active roster total in preseason when they shouldn't be. The whole point of IR'ing somebody is that it should act as a cut and replace needing to cut somebody else.

How often has the bug been reproduced? Any time I start a CFM. From my experience with Madden 15 the same thing happened last year. Player gets injured in preseason, they eat up a roster spot until the regular season when you can actually replace them.

Do you have video or a picture? No but I could do a video if needed.

---
I hope this is considered a bug but it always bothered me as it keeps me from using the max allowable roster size in preseason to evaluate who I want to keep. If you get say 6 injuries in preseason, even if you were to put all of them on IR your active roster when you sim to week 1 is going to be 47 players. You can't sign the 6 replacement players until week 1 because they game keeps counting the IR'ed guys towards your roster total.
Old 08-25-2015, 10:27 PM   #98
MVP

Miles Perry's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRT2006
Platform: PS4 (downloaded version of M16)

Whats the bug? Screen stuck after finishing game. Background shows animation and music plays, "New CFM league game results" notification appears in top right of screen but game will not advance.

What mode did you experience the glitch/bug in? Online CFM coach

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? Can you recreate it? After the conclusion of a game, I review statistics. Once complete I click to 'finish game' it then proceeds to exit the game but sticks in between scenes. Background spinning football animation appears working and music continues to play but screen does not advance. Have to turn the game off and back on to continue to play. Happened both weeks 1 and 2 of Online Coach CFM, can be recreated.

How often has the bug been reproduced? twice so far.

Do you have video or a picture? See attached
I've had this exact same thing happen to me twice as well (downloaded Madden to PS4). It saves my game thankfully, just annoying to have to close app and reload game.
Old 08-25-2015, 10:38 PM   #99
Rookie

OVR: 6

Platform:PS4

Whats the bug? Quarterback is invisible for plays. Also have gotten to run a play instead of kicking the ball off after a touchdown, but the opponent is in kick return

What mode did you experience the glitch/bug in? CFM

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? Can you recreate it? Unknonw

How often has the bug been reproduced? Multiple occasions of players missing.

Do you have video or a picture? Yes, but i'm not sure how to get the video from my phone to here
Old 08-25-2015, 10:50 PM   #100
Pro

Burns2211's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedudedominick
Platform: XBOX One

Whats the bug? Game freezes coming out of a Cloud franchise mode game.

What mode did you experience the glitch/bug in? Cloud franchise

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? Can you recreate it? Leaving a game vs CPU.

How often has the bug been reproduced? twice so far.

Do you have video or a picture? No
Also having this problem
Old 08-25-2015, 11:17 PM   #101
Rookie

OVR: 0

Platform: Xbox one

What's the bug: drive goals aren't coming up.

Mode experienced in: offline 32 team cfm

How did it happen: I have my cfm set up with 15 minute quarters and accelerated clock. I assumed the game didn't bring them up to prevent too many drives from happening and therefore creating too much xp and confidence. I changed the time back to defaults but still no drive goals.

How often: 3 games

No video or picture

Update: I figured out what was going on. If you user control both teams in cfm the drive goals won't appear. Say you control the Panthers and the saints, if they have a game against each other and you want to play as the Panthers and have drive goals appear you'd have to switch to the saints prior to the game then go to options, user teams, select your saints character and an option will appear to autopilot for a week. Then switch back to the Panthers and play the game. Afterwards switch back to the saints user and turn autopilot off to prevent the cpu from making any moves.

Last edited by jcahill88; 08-26-2015 at 09:48 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2015, 11:41 PM   #102
Pro

ajk49er's Arena

OVR: 2

Platform: Xbox One

What's the Bug: I am trying to identify exactly, but there is a major problem with re-signing players. year 1 in CFM I had no problem extending players, then I hit year 2. I am not sure if it only happens when they don't accept the first offer, however I am in year 2, and 12 players are all "negotiating" and refusing to accept any offer. I took it to the extreme and gave a LT asking for 5-19.5 an offer of 5-35.5, and he still is "negotiating" after turning down that offer. basically I cannot re-sign any of my players during the season, I will get to the end of the season and see if this changes in the offseason--

can it be replicated? I could use some help here, I have a feeling this is a bigger re-signing issue with CFM, I am not seeing a workaround, again this began in year 2 of an online CFM
Old 08-26-2015, 12:57 AM   #103
Rookie

StoneWallace17's Arena

Whats the bug?: No drive goals appearing

What mode did you experience the glitch/bug in?: 32 team offline CFM as created owner (only tried one team so far)

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? Can you recreate it?: No idea what triggered it. I had it working in the first online CFM I started as a coach, started offline 32 team franchise with all owners, my created one for the Chiefs isn't getting them.

How often has the bug been reproduced?: 4 games, 3 in one franchise and 1 in a completely new one.

Do you have video or a picture?: No
Old 08-26-2015, 01:03 AM   #104
Rookie

Whats the bug? - Multiple quarterbacks throw with a generic throwing style, despite having a signature motion in the game. This was an issue last year and kinda sucks to see it return, albeit in a different form.

What mode did you experience the glitch/bug in? - Play now, practice, pretty much all of them.

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? Can you recreate it? - I was just playing around with different teams. Noticed it particularly when playing as the Jets, the Ravens, the Lions, the Packers, the Bucs, and the Rams. Fitzpatrick, Smith, and Petty all throw with generic throwing styles despite having signature motions implemented on their characters. Same with Rodgers, Flacco, Foles, Stafford, and Winston. I can recreate it, however other QBs like Brady, Big Ben, Mariota, Drew Brees Peyton Manning, Carson Palmer, Teddy Bridgewater, Eli Manning and Ryan Tannehill do, in fact, work based off me testing out other teams so I don't believe this affects all of them, but a lot are affected.

How often has the bug been reproduced? - Every single time I play with specific quarterbacks.

Do you have video or a picture? - No

Last edited by Mogglez; 08-26-2015 at 02:21 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »