Home

Hows your CFM going? Madden 16 Edition

This is a discussion on Hows your CFM going? Madden 16 Edition within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-21-2015, 10:43 PM   #17
Eagles Fan

BleedGreen710's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Hows your CFM going? Madden 16 Edition

Just had an incredible game on my live stream CFM. Sorry to those who missed it!

NFC Divisional Playoffs My 10-6 Eagles @ the 11-5 Seahawks

Seattle dominated early with Marshawn Lynch and timely scrambles by Russell Wilson. Their defense was also dominant as Sam Bradford started 4/13 and could not complete any good passes vs the Seahawks secondary. It was 16-3 in the 3rd quarter and not looking good for Philadelphia. Finally the Eagles scored when Demarco Murray ran it in from 10 yards out. Seattle responded with a touchdown drive of their own as the 4th quarter began it was 23-10.

The Eagles were desperate and marched down the field but Richard Sherman intercepted Bradford in the endzone and most believed the game to be over. But the Eagles D stepped up and held Seattle to a 3 & out. Bradford got the ball back and lead Philly down for a quick score on a short pass to Demarco Murray that was set up by a nice screen pass to Darren Sproles.

With 3 minutes left in the game the Seahawks had the ball and looked to run out the clock on the Eagles season. After a stop on 1st and 2nd down Pete Carroll elected to pass the ball (remind you of anything?). Wilson dropped back and tried to lob it to his wide receiver but it was caught by a leaping Byron Maxwell. The former Seahawk gathered his footing and sprinted towards the endzone, leaving the fans in disbelief. Touchdown Eagles! 23-22! A Miracle in Seattle.

The Seahawks next drive ended when a Wilson pass was tipped into the air by an Eagles defender and intercepted. The Eagles advance to the NFC Championship game where they will take on the favored 12-4 GreenBay Packers lead by MVP Aaron Rodgers.

Below in the spoiler you will find a gif of the Byron Maxwell pick six as well as a link to a replay of the broadcast which includes the full game.

Spoiler

http://www.twitch.tv/cookybots/v/12131862
Old 08-21-2015, 11:42 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 0

Anyone know what coaches are available immediately or after 1st season ?
Old 08-21-2015, 11:50 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauler97
It is now really difficult to train a low rated rookie to be star status. The XP system has been ridiculously overhauled to the point the max XP you can expect a week from game prep is about 350 compared to around 5,000 (spending all hours on one guy)
Annually after an MVP season you'll earn about 6,000 total compared to 100,000.

Why such a drastic change? I don't like it at all.

To level up a rookie from Average - Superstar development it will take every hour and every XP point for 2-4 seasons.

Also for those like me excited to be the Vikings in the new stadium you will be disappointed. For some reason the Vikings horn did not get put in. It's not the Vikes without the horn! Come on EA!
I heard somewhere that at some point in a season that if you are using a low rated player and they are breaking out for example the one guy used a 70 RB rushing for 2,000 yards. They would receive a break out goal which would give them a huge XP boost. I thought I heard this in an interview with someone from EA, but I could have miss heard or just miss understood what he said.
Old 08-22-2015, 01:43 AM   #20
Nothing to see here folks

oneamongthefence's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedGreen710
Just had an incredible game on my live stream CFM. Sorry to those who missed it!

NFC Divisional Playoffs My 10-6 Eagles @ the 11-5 Seahawks

Seattle dominated early with Marshawn Lynch and timely scrambles by Russell Wilson. Their defense was also dominant as Sam Bradford started 4/13 and could not complete any good passes vs the Seahawks secondary. It was 16-3 in the 3rd quarter and not looking good for Philadelphia. Finally the Eagles scored when Demarco Murray ran it in from 10 yards out. Seattle responded with a touchdown drive of their own as the 4th quarter began it was 23-10.

The Eagles were desperate and marched down the field but Richard Sherman intercepted Bradford in the endzone and most believed the game to be over. But the Eagles D stepped up and held Seattle to a 3 & out. Bradford got the ball back and lead Philly down for a quick score on a short pass to Demarco Murray that was set up by a nice screen pass to Darren Sproles.

With 3 minutes left in the game the Seahawks had the ball and looked to run out the clock on the Eagles season. After a stop on 1st and 2nd down Pete Carroll elected to pass the ball (remind you of anything?). Wilson dropped back and tried to lob it to his wide receiver but it was caught by a leaping Byron Maxwell. The former Seahawk gathered his footing and sprinted towards the endzone, leaving the fans in disbelief. Touchdown Eagles! 23-22! A Miracle in Seattle.

The Seahawks next drive ended when a Wilson pass was tipped into the air by an Eagles defender and intercepted. The Eagles advance to the NFC Championship game where they will take on the favored 12-4 GreenBay Packers lead by MVP Aaron Rodgers.

Below in the spoiler you will find a gif of the Byron Maxwell pick six as well as a link to a replay of the broadcast which includes the full game.

Spoiler

http://www.twitch.tv/cookybots/v/12131862
That second gif had me thinking it was a real game. The only way I could really tell is that the plAyers on the sidelines didn't have names on their jerseys.

This is not a test.
Old 08-22-2015, 08:02 AM   #21
Eagles Fan

BleedGreen710's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneamongthefence
That second gif had me thinking it was a real game. The only way I could really tell is that the plAyers on the sidelines didn't have names on their jerseys.
yeah. its amazing what a realistic camera angle can do
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2015, 10:48 AM   #22
Pro

SFNiners816's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedGreen710
yeah. its amazing what a realistic camera angle can do
It looks like you are having a really fun and competitive season. I was just wondering how much the drive goal bug is affecting your franchise? I'm planning on just letting my franchise rip and play through the bug. I'm betting that any fix isn't gonna require a restart because it seems like it based on in games activities.
Old 08-22-2015, 11:21 AM   #23
MVP

Yep me too. I'm hoping if I play on all madden I'll never see it.
Old 08-22-2015, 08:39 PM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 0

Can't wait to get started
Going to do 32 teams with integrated classic players on most
Take the Packers and the Bears for example , my favorite era of football I grew up with is the late 90s early 2000s - so Favre is definetely the Packers QB for me and I'll put Rogers on a storied franchise like the Bears. Put Urlacher and Briggs on the Bears, I'll also put JJ Watt on the Bears - bcuz I think he deserves a chance at a Super Bowl and the Texans are completely irrelavant to me. Walter Payton will also be on the Bears.
Ill mix and match just like that with the rest of the teams..
The Colts are Prime Peyton's team to me, the Broncos are Elway's, and so I'll have Luck leading the Ravens getting a shot at a Super Bowl with Ray Lewis/Ed Reed/Chris Mccallister

Yea.. lol, I'm pretty excited

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »