Home

Hows your CFM going? Madden 16 Edition

This is a discussion on Hows your CFM going? Madden 16 Edition within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-22-2015, 09:05 PM   #25
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Hows your CFM going? Madden 16 Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauler97
It is now really difficult to train a low rated rookie to be star status. The XP system has been ridiculously overhauled to the point the max XP you can expect a week from game prep is about 350 compared to around 5,000 (spending all hours on one guy)
Annually after an MVP season you'll earn about 6,000 total compared to 100,000.

Why such a drastic change? I don't like it at all.

To level up a rookie from Average - Superstar development it will take every hour and every XP point for 2-4 seasons.
I came to this thread to vent about this. Very frustrating. I love the xp from games but having +1 XP pop up seems pointless if it takes 20,000 to upgrade their dev trait.

This was a major over correction. They should've met somewhere in the middle.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2015, 09:24 PM   #26
Eagles Fan

BleedGreen710's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFNiners816
It looks like you are having a really fun and competitive season. I was just wondering how much the drive goal bug is affecting your franchise?.
it has a negative effect on my franchise for sure. basically when it happens, it ruins the game im in. even if it just happens a few times a year thats huge. and in the playoffs it showed its ugly had as well. in what was supposed to be a fun shootout in the snow at lambeau field vs the 12-4 packers in the NFC championship turned into a 54-7 disaster where I outgained them about 500-100. Just because I had a good start to the game.

fortunately the Superbowl was just fine and one of the best games of the year. I won 24-17 stopped em short on their final drive. (vs Chargers)
Old 08-22-2015, 09:43 PM   #27
MVP

PacMan3000's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedGreen710
Just had an incredible game on my live stream CFM. Sorry to those who missed it!

NFC Divisional Playoffs My 10-6 Eagles @ the 11-5 Seahawks

Seattle dominated early with Marshawn Lynch and timely scrambles by Russell Wilson. Their defense was also dominant as Sam Bradford started 4/13 and could not complete any good passes vs the Seahawks secondary. It was 16-3 in the 3rd quarter and not looking good for Philadelphia. Finally the Eagles scored when Demarco Murray ran it in from 10 yards out. Seattle responded with a touchdown drive of their own as the 4th quarter began it was 23-10.

The Eagles were desperate and marched down the field but Richard Sherman intercepted Bradford in the endzone and most believed the game to be over. But the Eagles D stepped up and held Seattle to a 3 & out. Bradford got the ball back and lead Philly down for a quick score on a short pass to Demarco Murray that was set up by a nice screen pass to Darren Sproles.

With 3 minutes left in the game the Seahawks had the ball and looked to run out the clock on the Eagles season. After a stop on 1st and 2nd down Pete Carroll elected to pass the ball (remind you of anything?). Wilson dropped back and tried to lob it to his wide receiver but it was caught by a leaping Byron Maxwell. The former Seahawk gathered his footing and sprinted towards the endzone, leaving the fans in disbelief. Touchdown Eagles! 23-22! A Miracle in Seattle.

The Seahawks next drive ended when a Wilson pass was tipped into the air by an Eagles defender and intercepted. The Eagles advance to the NFC Championship game where they will take on the favored 12-4 GreenBay Packers lead by MVP Aaron Rodgers.

Below in the spoiler you will find a gif of the Byron Maxwell pick six as well as a link to a replay of the broadcast which includes the full game.

Spoiler

http://www.twitch.tv/cookybots/v/12131862

I caught the rebroadcast. Was really fun to watch your playoff game. What speed do you play on?
Old 08-22-2015, 09:46 PM   #28
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedGreen710
it has a negative effect on my franchise for sure. basically when it happens, it ruins the game im in. even if it just happens a few times a year thats huge. and in the playoffs it showed its ugly had as well. in what was supposed to be a fun shootout in the snow at lambeau field vs the 12-4 packers in the NFC championship turned into a 54-7 disaster where I outgained them about 500-100. Just because I had a good start to the game.

fortunately the Superbowl was just fine and one of the best games of the year. I won 24-17 stopped em short on their final drive. (vs Chargers)
Just wanted to ask you if you're enjoying your CFM? Do you think that the bugs are a big enough problem where people shouldn't start CFM until it gets fixed?
Old 08-22-2015, 09:55 PM   #29
Eagles Fan

BleedGreen710's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy008
Just wanted to ask you if you're enjoying your CFM? Do you think that the bugs are a big enough problem where people shouldn't start CFM until it gets fixed?
I am enjoying it for sure, its the most fun I've had playing football. I mean I played a whole 20 game season in 3 days! damn. And just started the new season with a 13-7 win in a rematch @ Seattle. Had a great offseason too. Loving this game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PacMan3000
I caught the rebroadcast. Was really fun to watch your playoff game. What speed do you play on?
thats awesome man happy to hear it. everything is default all pro except CPU run blocking is upped a lot and my run blocking is down a lot.
Old 08-22-2015, 10:04 PM   #30
Eagles Fan

BleedGreen710's Arena

sorry I forgot to mention, 8 minute quarter. play clock run to 20
Old 08-22-2015, 11:33 PM   #31
MVP

vnardella5's Arena

OVR: 12

Ok so i have had interesting plans when i start for a while now....its about fun isnt it? SOOOOOO im going to start with the Jags...ill either move them or make a new stadium depending on how im feeling..ill get Blake bortles to a good enough level after 1-2 years where i can trade him for a few talented players...in the mean time, ill move Denard Robinson to QB and develop his skills so i can eventually be an option team or something like the Eagles. if i need a qb to fill in, ill have my eyes on tebow or manziel. and then ill take it from there...I know, not super realistic, but im just going to have fun
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2015, 12:05 AM   #32
Rookie

JPBeBeast's Arena

OVR: 0

The xp system is amazing....there is no fun getting rookies from a 77 to 90+ just spamming game prep. Players have to perform to improve and i love it. I honestly hope ea doesn't give in and cater to the ones who don't like it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »