Home

Madden NFL 16 Gameplay Video: Cowboys vs. Eagles (First Quarter)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 16 Gameplay Video: Cowboys vs. Eagles (First Quarter) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-23-2015, 12:38 PM   #25
Rookie

Tomski's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 16 Gameplay Video: Cowboys vs. Eagles (First Quarter)

Granted I don't see too many Eagles games on TV, but why is the predominant color of the shirts in the crowd white? My guess is that you'd see a lot more green, unless the Eagles were wearing white. It is so white it is distracting.

Last edited by Tomski; 08-23-2015 at 12:47 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2015, 01:55 PM   #26
MVP

iLLWiLL's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomski
Granted I don't see too many Eagles games on TV, but why is the predominant color of the shirts in the crowd white? My guess is that you'd see a lot more green, unless the Eagles were wearing white. It is so white it is distracting.
I believe in old Maddens the crowd wore more green in the cold weather months. More white in the late summer. Not sure if that is the case here though.
Old 08-23-2015, 04:17 PM   #27
Rookie

Tomski's Arena

Thanks iLLWILL.
I've don't recall ever seeing so much white in a Madden crowd before, though I must confess I don't really pay too much attention to the fans. But there was so much white, I thought it was a planned "white out" by the fans. Which would have made more sense if the Eagles were wearing white.
Old 08-23-2015, 05:35 PM   #28
Rookie

The announcing is just bad.. As is the script. They couldnt say the TE names in the intro? I know the Cowboys have Witten and he is good but who is the TE for the Eagles? What if one or both of those are injured would that script still play?

If you are going to zoom in on players after plays and during playcalls then get rid of the busy playcall screen otherwise it is pointless since we cant see the players zoomed in on. I would suggest using a picture in picture format.

I also would like to see a more smooth transition to the play after it is selected. Instead of quickly jerking into place have the camera continue to pan and zoom to whatever setting the user selected until it is in position. The pan / zoom can happen more quickly during hurry up calls. If the playcall screen is changed to PnP ( see above ) the screen could just expand into full screen after the play is selected.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »