Home

Madden NFL 16 Community Impressions

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 16 Community Impressions within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-25-2015, 05:26 PM   #73
MVP

edaddy's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Madden NFL 16 Community Impressions

Quote:
Originally Posted by micole
Best madden ever but CAN THEY FIX THE BROADCAST MODE? it's all interverted fix the controls with the broadcast mode with a patch
FYI to fix this problem use the camera toggle in game go through all the cameras and switch back to Broadcast Cam..controls will work normally..
Old 08-25-2015, 05:40 PM   #74
Banned

OVR: 0

Im having fun with Madden for the first time since Madden 05 on the PS2. This is the game where it starts to turn the corner, I think it's still 2 to 3 years out from being a great sports game but at least they are headed in the right direction.
Old 08-25-2015, 05:50 PM   #75
All Star

OVR: 49

game is very fun on the surface when the glitches don't get in the way . seems very easy on default sliders. Should be better when the patch update comes out.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2015, 05:59 PM   #76
Banned

CPU controlled Elli Manning sucks in this game. Playing Play Now, All-Pro default sliders. I played him two games with Dallas the first game he only threw for 86 yards, the second game he only threw for 111 yards. Anyone else experience this type of performance from Eli or any other good Qb's?
Old 08-25-2015, 06:02 PM   #77
JMD
MVP

JMD's Arena

OVR: 16

I've played 5 play now games so far.
10 minute quartets accel clock off.
All pro with a couple tweaks. I dropppd QB accuracy and pass blocking down to 45 for human and CPU and raised run blocking to 55 for the CPU. I also moved the defensive pass interference slider to 60.

I went into auto subs and set HB out at 75 and in at 87, getting a decent mix of Charles and Davis but still needs tweaking.

So far I'm very impressed with the game. I'm seeing things I've be re seen in a football video game before. I use the Chiefs. Knile Davis broke free for a long run, then got wrapped up , tried to spin out of it and the defender stripped the ball. I've also seen a few catches get broken up at the last second by the DB punching the ball out, very very nice. For the first time the " it's in the game" tag line is true.

I'll be making adjustments for a week or so then I'll be back with more impressions. So far the game is playing great, very realistic feeling.
Old 08-25-2015, 06:03 PM   #78
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

Just got home from doing some shopping and getting the game. But these graphics look amazing. That opening segment is pretty cool. Then did the skills trainer thing just to get a feel the controls because I skipped 15 and that definitely helped me get a quick understanding of the controls.
Old 08-25-2015, 06:09 PM   #79
MVP

therizing02's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportsGamer94
CPU controlled Elli Manning sucks in this game. Playing Play Now, All-Pro default sliders. I played him two games with Dallas the first game he only threw for 86 yards, the second game he only threw for 111 yards. Anyone else experience this type of performance from Eli or any other good Qb's?

Just played against Eli in my Cowboys CFM. He was 28-37-2TDs 413yds. He was 12-13 at the half with 205. We got two sack fumbles in the 4th quarter, one for a TD to break the game open. He then hit ODB (3 catches 87 yds) for a 57 yard TD and got the rest of the yardage in garbage time. Boys win the opener 44-38 with 24 unanswered in the 4th.

He was over 90% at one point in the game and then went cold and was all the way down to 60% before garbage time.
Old 08-25-2015, 06:12 PM   #80
MVP

4thQtrStre5S's Arena

The running game may need improvement..I am using Eddie Lacy and, on one tackle, for example, he was taken down by one hand on the sleeve of his shoulder pads...

I don't feel I am running with a power back.

Last edited by 4thQtrStre5S; 08-25-2015 at 06:18 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »