Home

How playable is Broadcast Cam?

This is a discussion on How playable is Broadcast Cam? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-25-2015, 08:58 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: How playable is Brodacast Cam?

Can you go into practice mode with the broadcast camera?

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
Old 08-25-2015, 09:02 PM   #10
Banned

CanOfCornCobb's Arena

Re: How playable is Broadcast Cam?

It'd be cool if they could put in a radar like they have in fifa so that you could see the movement/position of players that are off the screen.
Old 08-25-2015, 11:10 PM   #11
Rookie

killacam96's Arena

OVR: 1

So I'm trying this camera for the first time. It's cool. BUT, two big issues. I can't see my wr's on the right side after the snap and it's almost impossible to cut to the right hole as the rb. Am I doing something wrong?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2015, 12:30 AM   #12
Rookie

I always loved the idea of the broadcast cam for Madden and have been asking for it for many years and was so happy when they finally added backin in 10 0r 11 but the major problem is that it is really not the broadcast cam that I wanted. I wanted to see the FIF Wide Tele style Broadcast cam that really shows a much larger zommed back view of the field to allow the player to see am uch greater degree of the field and player seperations. I just dont understand why Madden doesnt give the player adjustable CAM sliders like all the SOccer games have so the user can create and use their perfect CAM??
Old 08-26-2015, 01:31 AM   #13
Member of Rush Nation

CujoMatty's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbojugend
I want every sports game I play to look like the actual sport does on TV. I switched to NHL's "True Broadcast" a few years back and haven't gone back since, same with the pitching cam in The Show. NBA and FIFA aren't problems.

Madden was the one sports game where I thought this wouldn't be possible, but I guess maybe it is? I may mess around with the broadcast cam and see if I can make it work.
This is me exactly. I played nhl broadcast last couple years and switched to pitch camera for hitting in the show this year and I could never go back. I played a game last night in madden from broadcast and god its pretty. Not sure if I'll be able to get passing down but I hope so. It's nice though if you change the camera with d pad the game remembers which camera you use for offense and defense separately so I use broadcast for d and zoom for o right now but I hope I can just swith to broadcast all the time eventually. It's definetly made the d pad switching camera feature an awesome one. Couple issues I've noticed though
1. Kick returning kinda sucks because it's so far away.
2. Sometimes when the game switches cameras it makes the controls all messed up in broadcast.
Old 08-26-2015, 02:02 AM   #14
Pro

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by killacam96
So I'm trying this camera for the first time. It's cool. BUT, two big issues. I can't see my wr's on the right side after the snap and it's almost impossible to cut to the right hole as the rb. Am I doing something wrong?
Practice...lots of practice. Need to follow your blockers in the run game. And like edaddy said...gonna have to know your passing routes. For that couple of seconds after the hike on offense you should have some idea of the defense being played and where to go on the pass. Yeap...you won't see everything. It's like rolling the dice. Stick with it and it will get easier and more rewarding by the second. This is the best madden has ever looked or played in this camera!
Old 08-27-2015, 09:29 AM   #15
Rookie

I LOVE the broadcast cam but my issue is the controls! The controls are still situated to the vertical view (pushing up and down moves the player left and right). Is there a way to change the controller settings to match the left/right of broadcast?

Looks like this could be a solution? Need to check this out after work as I have the d pad disabled right now....... From another post: "FYI to fix this problem use the camera toggle in game go through all the cameras and switch back to Broadcast Cam..controls will work normally"

Last edited by cdubb; 08-27-2015 at 09:52 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2015, 04:27 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinsBoYee
This is the only way I play franchise or CFM. I have been playing madden this way for as long as its been in the game. There where a few years without, but will say I think his name was Ian? really heard our cry and actually got it patched into the game a few years ago and thank goodness it has not been put on the chopping block since then.

Visually, this is how football needs to be played. Yes, there are short comings. Yes, there is a curve you will face. Yes...YOU NEED TO KNOW THE PLAYS AND GET TIMING DOWN UNLIKE ANYTHING ELSE YOU HAVE EVER DONE!!!! (just a little emphasis).

Running is fairly easy. Obviously its the passing game you need to get down. On defense..what I love about it is its like a roll of the dice. See what happens. In broadcast I use no switch rules as well. Mainly play on the DL or MLB. I don't find it fun blowing out the AI. Playing verticle football seems like cheating to me. Not to bash those that do....had my hand at a few UT games last evening, and some of you guys are flat out amazing. Don't know how you do have the stuff you do. But for the true immersion factor, nothing beats broadcast view.

Give it a shot. Why not? Can't wait to start my Franchise with the new shine on this year. Just keep at it...literally a few day and you will get your play down in this view. Good luck.
. Hello.... I was reading a couple of these post about Broadcast Cam ..... It really does look beautiful and I may give it shot when CFM gets a little straightened out. Couple of questions..... Is there a certain slider set that you use for Broadcast Cam ?? Do you seem to throw a lot of HUMAN interceptions ? Any adjustments,sliders,tips you can help out with ?? Thank you in advance !!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »