Home

Official Madden NFL 16 Stadium Corrections List

This is a discussion on Official Madden NFL 16 Stadium Corrections List within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-06-2015, 12:49 AM   #41
EA Sports' Equipment Guru

KANE699's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: MADDEN NFL '16 Stadium Errors

This thread is AWESOME. I have already update my doc with the Ravens issues, I will be updating it with the Bills issues asap.

Definitely no need to close this thread, I keep close track of our Stadium Authenticity and will work to make sure we fix as much as possible each year.

This is unfortunately one thing the NFL teams don't share with the NFL when they are updating stuff for the upcoming season so we are somewhat in the dark on teams that update their edge walls and other things ala the Bills for 2015.

Follow me on twitter @Equipment_Guru

Last edited by KANE699; 09-06-2015 at 12:51 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2015, 02:56 PM   #42
MVP

mastershake88's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by KANE699
This thread is AWESOME. I have already update my doc with the Ravens issues, I will be updating it with the Bills issues asap.

Definitely no need to close this thread, I keep close track of our Stadium Authenticity and will work to make sure we fix as much as possible each year.

This is unfortunately one thing the NFL teams don't share with the NFL when they are updating stuff for the upcoming season so we are somewhat in the dark on teams that update their edge walls and other things ala the Bills for 2015.
I would like to first say thank you for acknowledging this page and comment. I went through all venues and mediums to notify EA and it's great to hear from you guys.

I would also like to apologize if what I said on the past page came across as ignorant and or offensive to your causes. I did say that I am in the dark as to what you guys go through, but just voicing my concern for the astetics. I would also like to let you know that I have a forum on EA as well if you want the link that has the full picture and details. Guys I def don't mind communicating with you and the rest on the staff. I will be glad to provide any stadium information and or sounds of the game if you guys need. Please PM me or give me the proper email address to further this process along and provide the best sources available (ie my photos resources and video).

Thank you for your efforts and all you guys do.
Decade of Excellence
FHS '06, UMBC,'13,CCBC '15 UMUC '15
Old 09-06-2015, 03:42 PM   #43
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16
re: Official Madden NFL 16 Stadium Corrections List

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falconsfan21
georgia dome still dont have the updated trons
I have no idea why they haven't updated this. They've been installed for several years.

Last edited by JayD; 09-07-2015 at 04:17 PM.
Old 09-07-2015, 03:40 PM   #44
Rookie

loungefly85's Arena

OVR: 0
re: Official Madden NFL 16 Stadium Corrections List

The Superdome is still painted with those horrible pastel blue and red colors between the seating levels.

It hasn't looked like that since before Katrina. They have been beige for almost 10 years now.
Old 09-07-2015, 11:48 PM   #45
MVP

mastershake88's Arena

Quote:

Error: Sun Life Stadium: Problem. No updated model
This is the game's model, which is pre-phase 1 and 2(familiar body structure from 1987-2014)( Last used for the NFL 2014-2015 season).FB_IMG_1441682268836.jpg

Phase 1, the actual stadium used for this season(2015-2016)is below.

Phase II which is coming next year (2016-2017 season is below).

Below is the source of this material where you or the Art department at EA can find more info.
http://www.newmiamistadium.com/
Take it easy and thanks,
Decade of Excellence
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2015, 12:31 PM   #46
Banned

OVR: 20

Ford Field allows quite a bit of natural light into the building (picture 1); this appears to have been completely overlooked.

As a result, (picture 2) every game at Ford Field looks the same, with no natural light at all, day, afternoon or evening.

^This is a 1PM game.
Old 09-08-2015, 12:51 PM   #47
MVP

mastershake88's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEOPARADIGM
Ford Field allows quite a bit of natural light into the building (picture 1); this appears to have been completely overlooked.

As a result, (picture 2) every game at Ford Field looks the same, with no natural light at all, day, afternoon or evening.

^This is a 1PM game.
That looks like a night game for all time slots. I checked that out today.
Decade of Excellence

Last edited by mastershake88; 09-08-2015 at 04:17 PM.
Old 09-08-2015, 03:44 PM   #48
Pro

T5063's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:

Can you shed some light (no pun intended) as to why stadiums with retractable roofs are never open in CFM mode? Is this something that might be fixed in a patch or future titles?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »