Home

Official Madden NFL 16 Stadium Corrections List

This is a discussion on Official Madden NFL 16 Stadium Corrections List within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-09-2015, 03:06 PM   #57
MVP

CarryTheWeight's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: MADDEN NFL '16 Stadium Errors

Quote:
Originally Posted by KANE699
This thread is AWESOME. I have already update my doc with the Ravens issues, I will be updating it with the Bills issues asap.

Definitely no need to close this thread, I keep close track of our Stadium Authenticity and will work to make sure we fix as much as possible each year.

This is unfortunately one thing the NFL teams don't share with the NFL when they are updating stuff for the upcoming season so we are somewhat in the dark on teams that update their edge walls and other things ala the Bills for 2015.
Thanks so much once again, Kane. I'm going to update my previous post with some of the new additions the Bills have made for this season after Week 1. There are a few new additions the team made that I haven't yet covered.

I will also try to supply better photographs of the wall designs, though I'm sure many photos will be taken before the end of the year.
Old 09-09-2015, 04:43 PM   #58
Pro

bubba4's Arena

OVR: 6
re: Official Madden NFL 16 Stadium Corrections List

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastershake88
I hope they can patch that in the next round.
I hope they can too. But, this broadcast cam was brought over from the NCAA game. I am happy that the NCAA team is working on Madden, but they had this same problem in NCAA 13 and 14. About 70% of the stadiums in NCAA 13 and 14 had the camera on the wrong side of the field in broadcast view and it was never corrected. So I wonder if it can be fixed.

I hope EA doesn't think this is a small issue. If NBA 2K16 had the broadcast camera on the wrong side of the court for 70% of their arenas, they would surely be called on it. The NFL has a motto, "Always protect the Shield". Displaying it upside down is not cool with the NFL, one would think.
Old 09-11-2015, 04:57 PM   #59
MVP

mastershake88's Arena

OVR: 21

@Chase B or any mod with power to change the name to this thread. Is it possible to change this to Stadium error or something that can get the devs attention? I don't think anyone can take this serious if it's called Stadum lol.
Decade of Excellence
FHS '06, UMBC,'13,CCBC '15 UMUC '15

Last edited by mastershake88; 09-15-2015 at 05:55 PM.
Old 09-16-2015, 11:58 PM   #60
MVP

mastershake88's Arena

Are people still using this thread? or is EA still using this for references? I just wanted to make sure before I head out of the forums.
Decade of Excellence
Old 09-17-2015, 01:41 AM   #61
Rookie

OVR: 0

I would like to point out.... the flags atop Raymond James Stadium and Heinz Field are completely static - they don't move/wave. They move/wave in the other stadiums, but not these two. This was not a problem in Madden 15, nor is it a problem with the other stadiums in Madden 16. Please fix!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2015, 07:52 PM   #62
MVP

mastershake88's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilBuc
I would like to point out.... the flags atop Raymond James Stadium and Heinz Field are completely static - they don't move/wave. They move/wave in the other stadiums, but not these two. This was not a problem in Madden 15, nor is it a problem with the other stadiums in Madden 16. Please fix!
Make sure to use described pictures.
Decade of Excellence
Old 09-18-2015, 06:32 PM   #63
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastershake88
Make sure to use described pictures.
Pictures wont help for something like this. A video would be needed. Either way, all the proper person at EA has to do is simply start a game in these stadiums and BOOM its there. I'm surprised I took the time to join Operation Sports and post about this, no way in hell will I take any more of my time capturing pics/vids of game errors and posting them. LOL

I hope mentioning it like I have helps to get it fixed though.
Old 09-18-2015, 08:12 PM   #64
Banned

There is a common stadium error in practically every single stadium in this game. Look at the side boards. Look at the poor image quality. I know the old Madden 10 team was big on making graphical fixes, this latest team not so much if at all, so I doubt this will be patched. But it's such a small but noticeable thing.

I really want to see them put some focus on fixing these little things. In this generation, there is no reason for any jagged visuals. None at all.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »