Home

Error, Can't download Community files Madden 16 PS4

This is a discussion on Error, Can't download Community files Madden 16 PS4 within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-28-2015, 05:58 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 2
Error, Can't download Community files Madden 16 PS4

Update: I talked to EA and wrote on the support site. I then talked to a support person through chat. He said they know about the problem and their programmers are working on the problem. He couldn't give me a time frame. Which means it could be a while. Keep calling them and writing in their support site about the problem so they know it is wide spread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-28-2015, 06:19 PM   #18
Rookie

sniperscout75's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Error, Can't download Community files Madden 16 PS4

Just wanted to chime in on this topic as I am also having difficulty with the share files option in Madden. I am able to download files after a few attempts however ive tried uploading some of my files to share with another account and it doesn't show me having uploaded any files. The problem is that when I get on an alternate account I can actually download the files that I uploaded however I cant seem to delete the files from the original as they aren't shown.
Old 08-28-2015, 08:00 PM   #19
Pro

sjj2xs's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniperscout75
Just wanted to chime in on this topic as I am also having difficulty with the share files option in Madden. I am able to download files after a few attempts however ive tried uploading some of my files to share with another account and it doesn't show me having uploaded any files. The problem is that when I get on an alternate account I can actually download the files that I uploaded however I cant seem to delete the files from the original as they aren't shown.
Explain how you got the files? After a few attempts ? I've tried like 10 times in a row and got nothing but error on a roster file.
Old 08-28-2015, 10:57 PM   #20
Rookie

sniperscout75's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjj2xs
Explain how you got the files? After a few attempts ? I've tried like 10 times in a row and got nothing but error on a roster file.

I just clicked on download and sometimes it works from the get go however most times I have to attempt 2-3 times as at the end it will give the download error. I didn't do anything special just repeated attempts.

Edit: I also need to clarify that the downloads ive completed are playbooks. I haven't tried to download rosters etc...
Old 08-28-2015, 11:54 PM   #21
Pro

sjj2xs's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniperscout75
I just clicked on download and sometimes it works from the get go however most times I have to attempt 2-3 times as at the end it will give the download error. I didn't do anything special just repeated attempts.

Edit: I also need to clarify that the downloads ive completed are playbooks. I haven't tried to download rosters etc...
Ahh ok i got it, smaller file easier to download possibly
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2015, 08:54 AM   #22
Rookie

mnsportsguy47's Arena

OVR: 0
Question Re: Error, Can't download Community files Madden 16 PS4

Is anyone else still getting the "downloading error" when you try to download roster or slider files in the community download section? I'm on the PS4 and have had the issue since Thursday now. I was able to download over files I had previously downloaded but new ones I cannot ... I know there was a problem with other gamers trying to download files and EA was aware of it that's why this thread was created. I just want to know if others are still having this problem and also if there are gamers on the PS4 NOT having this issue...
Old 08-29-2015, 09:14 AM   #23
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnsportsguy47
Is anyone else still getting the "downloading error" when you try to download roster or slider files in the community download section? I'm on the PS4 and have had the issue since Thursday now. I was able to download over files I had previously downloaded but new ones I cannot ... I know there was a problem with other gamers trying to download files and EA was aware of it that's why this thread was created. I just want to know if others are still having this problem and also if there are gamers on the PS4 NOT having this issue...
Still having the issue here as well.

Unsure if it's related, but I originally downloaded 2x sets of sliders (1x user, 1xCPU) but in My Downloads it only shows the 1. Ever since then, I've had issues downloading rosters etc.
Old 08-29-2015, 09:36 AM   #24
Rookie

Still getting it, and that's exactly what I did, downloaded sliders and then nothing !!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »