Home

What are thoughts on Speed Parity this year?

This is a discussion on What are thoughts on Speed Parity this year? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-15-2015, 07:50 AM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: What are thoughts on Speed Parity this year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggsimmonds
Who are your WRs? It took me 3 games to realize a low threshold with Perriman is cheat mode.
Typical Falcon's WR group. The only person I'll ever really send deep anymore is Julio and he barely ever gets open. Maybe I'm just completely lying and my threshold is at 50 still because if you're getting a "cheat mode" with Perriman at 0 then Julio should obviously be getting some consistent separation if it's at 0 I would assume?
Old 10-15-2015, 08:22 AM   #34
Rookie

Lucas_III's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by garyraymond23
Typical Falcon's WR group. The only person I'll ever really send deep anymore is Julio and he barely ever gets open. Maybe I'm just completely lying and my threshold is at 50 still because if you're getting a "cheat mode" with Perriman at 0 then Julio should obviously be getting some consistent separation if it's at 0 I would assume?
I'm thinking that maybe some of his other sliders are coming into play here.
Old 10-15-2015, 07:21 PM   #35
Banned

zero for me but my sliders varies from yawl.

Even with that u still can't expect to have deep ball options all day b/c players react quicker depending on your team/players. speed rushers or any lb coming off end can cause damage if given shot so that forces qb to hold on to ball a lil longer giving secondary help and vise versa.

real life speedy players should play same way in madden. but once you start factoring play calling and other attributes everything balance out.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-16-2015, 04:34 AM   #36
All-Pro

ATLBrayden's Arena

OVR: 18

I use 0 every year, don't like the idea of some non visible thing making players slower.

My NBA 2K19 Lakers Dynasty -https://forums.operationsports.com/f...-nba-2k19.html

PSN: GetYourSwooshOn
XBL: Gunslinger7O2
Old 10-28-2015, 05:52 PM   #37
Just started!

I'm at 0 on All-Madden, and I was getting really frustrated by how badly my corners and deep safeties were getting crushed on the deep ball. Gave up 5 TD's to Jaelen Strong (3 deep balls of 60+) who only has a 91SPD. Granted, my DBs are slower at 88, but that the separation was huge.
Old 10-30-2015, 12:22 PM   #38
Pro

silver281gt's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggsimmonds
Who are your WRs? It took me 3 games to realize a low threshold with Perriman is cheat mode.
Its only cheat mode if you thrown deep every play.

I play on Madden with 0 threshold with Jarrods21 modified black Sliders. the deep ball is not available every throw.
Old 10-30-2015, 12:32 PM   #39
Hall Of Fame

ggsimmonds's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver281gt
Its only cheat mode if you thrown deep every play.

I play on Madden with 0 threshold with Jarrods21 modified black Sliders. the deep ball is not available every throw.
I use charter's AM set with threshold at 50. In year 3 the Ravens WRs have 97,98,93 speed.

If the situation is right the deep ball is always there. In week 4 I completed a last minute 59 yard go route to DHB to win the game when he was matched up with Brandon Flowers. DHB had an easy 10 yards of separation on his man.

It is a slider game. Yeah you can get by with having it at 0 and jacking coverage sliders way up, but I don't like the trade off.

Edit: Realized Darius Heyward-Bey is not good enough to be recognized by initials lol

Last edited by ggsimmonds; 11-01-2015 at 12:27 PM.
Old 11-01-2015, 07:45 AM   #40
Rookie

scoobyskyline3's Arena

I knew who DHB was lol, but we play our league at 50 and i compound my offense with speed. Picking up Perriman instantly opened up deep balls this season so far and hes become my leading reciever over Martavis Bryant

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »