Home

Madden 2016 team specific playbooks / everything playbooks

This is a discussion on Madden 2016 team specific playbooks / everything playbooks within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-28-2015, 09:07 PM   #41
MVP

SwaggerCoach's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Madden 2016 team specific playbooks / everything playbooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by vannwolfhawk
Yes I was using custom roster in play now... I'm trying again now to see if it happens again. If it does I'll try ea roster and see if that's problem...

It might be. I was using a custom roster in M15. So far I've played 3 games with the EA roster no problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2015, 09:14 PM   #42
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

FYI, I'm working on the Cowboys playbook right now. One great resource is NFL GamePass. It has every game from last year and this preseason.

It cost 99 bucks but there is a 7 day free trial. I plan use it for a few days and then cancel before I get charged.
Old 08-28-2015, 09:22 PM   #43
MVP

vannwolfhawk's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
FYI, I'm working on the Cowboys playbook right now. One great resource is NFL GamePass. It has every game from last year and this preseason.

It cost 99 bucks but there is a 7 day free trial. I plan use it for a few days and then cancel before I get charged.
Awesome! Thanks for the heads up! I will be doing the exact same and probably just watch and take notes on as many teams as I can for 7 days until my time is up...
Old 08-28-2015, 09:27 PM   #44
MVP

vannwolfhawk's Arena

Quote:

Aholbert are you on xbox1 or ps4?
Old 08-28-2015, 10:02 PM   #45
MVP

vannwolfhawk's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwaggerCoach
It might be. I was using a custom roster in M15. So far I've played 3 games with the EA roster no problem.

Well something is wrong. The game froze 6x in a row each time with the Seahawks custom playbook. I tried with custom and regular rosters. The weird thing is it worked fine yesterday and day before. Then I had glitch today in playbook happen where I couldn't set any more stars. I'm wondering if that has something to do with it? Man, I have spent 2 days on that playbook too. I'll keep testing it. I might have gone to far into detail and the game is like WTF is going on?! Lol

I will say this though before it freezes the CPU is definitely mixing it up!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2015, 10:05 PM   #46
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by vannwolfhawk
Aholbert are you on xbox1 or ps4?
X1.

At least with the Cowboys it looks like Madden's playbook isnt that far off. My primary goal tonight is just to eliminate the dumb plays in the play book and rank the plays. I dont think I'm going to add many plays other than run plays. Those are easy to identify by watching the tape. Pass plays on the other hand will take significantly more time to identify and see if Madden has that play in its playbook database.

Ive basically spent the last hour removing most of the four verts plays (which Madden AI overuses), eliminating the wildcat (which I dont recall the Cowboys using last year) and rerating the plays that the tape is showing me the Cowboys love to run.
Old 08-28-2015, 10:41 PM   #47
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

Alright. Just finished the Cowboys O. The file is under CowboysOS.

Here is what I did:

- Removed almost all of the 4 Verts and Verticals plays. The CPU calls them entirely too much. I left a few scattered around so that the CPU may call them occasionally

- Watched the coaches tape for two Cowboys games: Indy and Detroit (Playoffs) and payed attention to the formations they used. The Cowboys primarily use different variations of the Gun, I and Singleback. Plays in those formations typically got a higher star ratings.

- Team specific plays like Cowboys Curl received higher ratings.

- Removed PA plays on 4th and Long and 3rd and Long. Teams rarely run PA on those downs.

Take a look at it and let me know your thoughts.
Old 08-28-2015, 11:41 PM   #48
MVP

SwaggerCoach's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
X1.

At least with the Cowboys it looks like Madden's playbook isnt that far off. My primary goal tonight is just to eliminate the dumb plays in the play book and rank the plays. I dont think I'm going to add many plays other than run plays. Those are easy to identify by watching the tape. Pass plays on the other hand will take significantly more time to identify and see if Madden has that play in its playbook database.

Ive basically spent the last hour removing most of the four verts plays (which Madden AI overuses), eliminating the wildcat (which I dont recall the Cowboys using last year) and rerating the plays that the tape is showing me the Cowboys love to run.

Hmmmmm I'm running into a similar problem. My PS4 keeps encountering an error when the Panthers offense takes the field and the game crashes.

The playbook worked fine until I just went through and added a few more plays/ratings.

Maybe it's not the roster?? Maybe it's the playbook itself. I don't know what the parameters are for keeping the game running smoothly...maybe number of plays that are rated?

Looks like more testing for me tomorrow.

We're getting there, fellas.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »