Home

CFM cut players disappear ....AGAIN

This is a discussion on CFM cut players disappear ....AGAIN within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
Forza Horizon 5 Review
Have Card-Collecting Modes Become Too Complicated?
Hockey Ultimate Team in NHL 22 Polishes Familiar Formula
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 10-20-2016, 11:46 AM   #113
MVP

OVR: 3
Re: CFM cut players disappear ....AGAIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by mszczesny
Happened to me yesterday, just finished season one and after free agency had a ton of good players that were unsigned. After preseason they're all gone, not 1 was signed or retired under the transaction menu. Complete joke
I just want a way around it. Can we boost the ratings temporarily? ANYTHING to prevent me from losing my OWN TEAMS players?
I am building a website that will host classic sport gaming rosters from years past. We have lost many great rosters for good over the past several years due to expired links. If your interested in contributing, please PM me and let the work live on forever!
Old 10-27-2016, 06:12 PM   #114
MVP

OVR: 3

Can someone from EA Sports please answer my question or at least provide a workaround to this GLITCH
I am building a website that will host classic sport gaming rosters from years past. We have lost many great rosters for good over the past several years due to expired links. If your interested in contributing, please PM me and let the work live on forever!
Old 09-03-2017, 02:00 PM   #115
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlatinoheatx
Can someone from EA Sports please answer my question or at least provide a workaround to this GLITCH
Looks like this glitch is back again and still not fixed for the 4th year in a row.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2017, 09:10 PM   #116
Pro

Ampking101's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
Looks like this glitch is back again and still not fixed for the 4th year in a row.
At this point it isn't a glitch as I can guarantee you they are well aware of the issue. It's a refusal to allocate more memory specifically for free agency.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Old 09-03-2017, 09:18 PM   #117
MVP

Gritblitzer's Arena

OVR: 1

Is it really a glitch though? I mean, think about it. How many guys get cut off preseason rosters, then don't make it to practice squads so they move on from the NFL. How many players are guys asking be in the CFM FA Roster pool? Certainly it can't be unlimited. At what point do you allow them to start disappearing, how do you determine which stay and which go? To me, the bottom feeders with low ratings disappearing makes the most sense.
Old 09-03-2017, 09:35 PM   #118
All Star

reyes the roof's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gritblitzer
Is it really a glitch though? I mean, think about it. How many guys get cut off preseason rosters, then don't make it to practice squads so they move on from the NFL. How many players are guys asking be in the CFM FA Roster pool? Certainly it can't be unlimited. At what point do you allow them to start disappearing, how do you determine which stay and which go? To me, the bottom feeders with low ratings disappearing makes the most sense.
But there is enough room for all of these players to be in the game during the pre-season, I don't see why they wouldn't wait until the following off-season to eliminate the bottom portion of the free agent group
Old 09-03-2017, 09:51 PM   #119
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gritblitzer
Here is the problem:

In Madden 18, the bottom feeders arent disappearing....the top guys are:

For example, I am running a offline CFM with 32 team control. I cut TJ Ward (81 overall) from the Broncos and Dwight Lowery (79 overall) from the Chargers. They are the two highest rated safeties in the free agent pool.

So I advanced from the preseason to the reg season and woke up this morning and found out Ward signed with the Bucs. So I go to add him and he's gone. Not in the FA pool. Not on the Broncos....just gone. Same with Lowery.

I dont give a **** about the bottom feeders but top players missing is a problem.
Old 09-03-2017, 09:52 PM   #120
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by reyes the roof
But there is enough room for all of these players to be in the game during the pre-season, I don't see why they wouldn't wait until the following off-season to eliminate the bottom portion of the free agent group
This! No way to justify this...it's a bug or just really poor decision on their part!

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »