Home

Patch online connected franchise but keep offline the way it is

This is a discussion on Patch online connected franchise but keep offline the way it is within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-29-2015, 11:27 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
Patch online connected franchise but keep offline the way it is

I'm really getting tired of offline connected franchise being messed with because online players think they speak for everybody. I personally think the Passing and catching in offline connected franchise is fine and I think other people think the Passing and catching is fine as well. For once can't people keep their mouths shut and just let well enough alone.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2015, 12:06 PM   #2
MVP

HozAndMoose's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Patch online connected franchise but keep offline the way it is

Passing and catching is the least of the worries for franchise right now.
Old 08-29-2015, 12:12 PM   #3
Football Fanatic

Yukon46's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeyebrown
I'm really getting tired of offline connected franchise being messed with because online players think they speak for everybody. I personally think the Passing and catching in offline connected franchise is fine and I think other people think the Passing and catching is fine as well. For once can't people keep their mouths shut and just let well enough alone.
Considering the EA Dev's have said nothing about it being off.... and they continue to retweet things pertaining to Passing, New catches and WR/DB interaction "Being Right On"

I am not worried about them changing anything in this area anytime soon.

Old 08-29-2015, 12:38 PM   #4
Eagles Fan

BleedGreen710's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yukon46
Considering the EA Dev's have said nothing about it being off.... and they continue to retweet things pertaining to Passing, New catches and WR/DB interaction "Being Right On"

I am not worried about them changing anything in this area anytime soon.
I agree completely. Rex has been pretty defensive about it even going as far as to post links to videos saying the WR/DB interactions are fine, amidst a crowd of videos saying the opposite. If he had plans to change it he would probably just say like thanks for the feedback we will look into it. But I've not seen any of that.
Old 08-29-2015, 01:22 PM   #5
MVP

therizing02's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedGreen710
I agree completely. Rex has been pretty defensive about it even going as far as to post links to videos saying the WR/DB interactions are fine, amidst a crowd of videos saying the opposite. If he had plans to change it he would probably just say like thanks for the feedback we will look into it. But I've not seen any of that.
What Rex says: "we're looking into it"

What Rex would probably like to say: "if you're having issues with the passing game, try dropping down to a difficulty level that matches your skill level, or better yet, change the sliders! Quit bitching, whining, and being lazy and use the tools that come with the game to make it the experience you want."
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2015, 01:24 PM   #6
Rookie

sniperscout75's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeyebrown

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

What do you mean offline franchises being "messed" with vs online franchises? If you are referring to patches I believe its for the following reason.

Online franchises I believe can be altered server side without the need to go through Sony I believe so often online receives its "patch" earlier. I don't believe that has ever stopped offline mode from receiving the same "fixes" but just at a later time as the patch has to be approved by Sony which takes a few weeks.

Also just to play devils advocate here with the bolded area above. In essence aren't you voicing your opinion in that you think its fine where as others are voicing their opinion in that they think not? At no time will there ever be a consensus that the game is perfect as is and that's the balancing act the devs must go through. Never gonna please everyone no matter what side of the fence one may be on.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »