Home

Madden 17 wishlist

This is a discussion on Madden 17 wishlist within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-30-2015, 02:14 AM   #1
Rookie

UNCTarheel82's Arena

OVR: 0
Madden 17 wishlist

Here is an idea for Madden 17 I know this is wishful thinking but why not throw it out there. Taking my career player and joining in a league with other career players, like if I have a friend who is a QB. I could join his team as any other player except a QB. Think this would be a great step in the future because a lot of people really do enjoy the career mode so why not beable to do it online with friends. Just something I was talking about with some friends of mine.
Old 08-30-2015, 03:27 AM   #2
Rookie

Blue12's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 17 wishlist

I want improved realistic throwing animations for quarterbacks. The new handoff/ play action looks great but the throwing can be better.

War in the trenches!! Improve the line play on both sides.

Continue to build on WR/DB interactions. Keep adding stuff like shoving after the play.

Give us complete control in CFM. I think a talk radio show playing in the background would give it a fresh feel too.
Old 08-30-2015, 04:53 AM   #3
All-Pro

ATLBrayden's Arena

OVR: 18

Seems a little early for this thread but I'll give my input.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue12
I want improved realistic throwing animations for quarterbacks. The new handoff/ play action looks great but the throwing can be better.

War in the trenches!! Improve the line play on both sides.

Continue to build on WR/DB interactions. Keep adding stuff like shoving after the play.

Give us complete control in CFM. I think a talk radio show playing in the background would give it a fresh feel too.
Yes, I hope they work on QB and line play next year. We need to have signature QB styles (and RB styles) and have better animations for QBs (we also need new cadances, it's not a big deal but it would be nice to have more than 4 or so voices for every QB in the league).

We need to see better pass rushing mechanics, right now a DE either stutter steps then engages and sheds a block, or they run into the OL and get stonewalled. In Madden we don't see a true pocket being formed, it would be nice to see that in future installments.

We need new commentators! I appreciate EA adding new lines for Nantz and Simms as it improved the bland repeated lines that the duo has repeated over and over again, but it gets very tiresome hearing the same two voices every game for years.

CFM needs more depth. Right now 2K is allowing you to make your own team and uniforms, force trades, have a large set of sliders for various things like player contracts, progression, etc., you can make entire custom draft classes, edit any player on any team at any time (Age, Ratings, Tendencies, Packages, etc.).

I love what they've done with the passing/catching game and pass defense. The new interactions are great and look awesome, I hope they continue to improve upon these as well.

Besides some CFM glitches, this is the best Madden game in years, the on-field product is the best I've ever played.

I'm sure I can add more things as the year goes along, these are just my early impressions.

My NBA 2K19 Lakers Dynasty -https://forums.operationsports.com/f...-nba-2k19.html

PSN: GetYourSwooshOn
XBL: Gunslinger7O2
Old 08-30-2015, 06:26 AM   #4
Rookie

TheCzarMan's Arena

OVR: 2

I have two simple wishes.

1) For the love of god, please make your focus O-Line play next year. It's not sexy or glamorous, but do it. Hell, make a lineman the cover athlete. It'd be awesome. But line dynamics are the last great hill that needs to be climbed. It's the only aspect of the game that is still way, way behind. Yeah animations and stuff elsewhere need to be updated but this in my mind is the big one.

2) Fix the presentation. It sucks. Jim Nantz and Phil Simms suck. They're awful. Honestly, I'd prefer if you went after lower rung commentator teams. Some guys who may be less diva's or worried about their brand as the lead commentators. Kenny Albert and Daryl Johnston? Ian Eagle and Dan Fouts? Kevin Harlan and Rich Gannon? Just, seriously, someone, anyone that isn't Nantz and Simms. My big, completely unrealistic wish would be multiple broadcast teams and licensed graphics from each network depending on game conditions. Monday Night? Get the Monday Night crew. So on so forth. Just go for broke with it. TRY! Is the simple wish here. The gameplay (outside of my number 1 point) is good to excellent. In other words, the house is solidly built and well maintained, now for the love of god cut the grass, paint the outside, and give this thing some curb appeal.
NHL: Ottawa Senators
NCAAF: Syracuse Orange
NCAAB: Syracuse Orange
EPL: Tottenham Hotspur
Old 08-30-2015, 08:11 AM   #5

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Way too early for any Madden 17 wishlist.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »