Home

Problem with created players in CFM.

This is a discussion on Problem with created players in CFM. within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-01-2015, 01:20 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 2
Problem with created players in CFM.

Don't understand it. I created 5 rookie players for my franchise. All ave around 70 over all. 2nd preseason game. My CREATED ROOKIE RB had an awesome game. He had 16 carries for 118 yds. 7.4 yds per carry. 2 TD's and a breakaway run for an 80 yd td.. All my created rookies had decent games.... We won our game. All of my players included regular non created rookies whom didn't even play received confidence and consistency increases averaging about 68.. All my created players whom started with a 65 confidence level dropped dramatically. My RB now has a Confidence rating of 16, and a consistency rating of 15. As all of my created players dropped to these ratings.. While the remainder of my players are in he high 60's. Checking player card, trucking, BCV, and elusive attributes had all dropped 3 points in each category for my RB. As did all my other created players in there category's. Just wondering if anyone else has noticed this with created players. ?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2015, 02:26 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: Problem with created players in CFM.

Sorry, I can't help but can we create rookies in Franchise Mode?

For example, can I create rookies for my 2016 season and added to the draft class?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-01-2015, 02:41 PM   #3
MVP

HypoLuxa13's Arena

OVR: 0

I'm not sure if it is a glitch or what, but my created players in my Franchise started with 0 confidence in pre-season, and moved up from there during pre-season. And at the start of regular season they all had 99 confidence. Possibly intentional to start them with 0, but probably not intentional to have all 99 magically as soon as week 1 rolls around.
Old 09-01-2015, 03:56 PM   #4
Pro

OVR: 2

Gabs485......... The answer is NO.. Once a franchise is created, you can't even edit players. except for some position changes, numbers, and gear they wear. To create players, you must choose and load a roster, either from game official, or DL one you like. Then you must go to your settings and choose Create player. Lets say you want to create a OB. Choose the position, names, all the options you want. ONCE you get to the ratings, they are all set to 65. Actually it's kind of tricky because every position you choose only allows you so many attribute changes. ( what I usually do is look at all the Rookie QB in the league, write down all there attribute ratings. For example if the best rookie QB has a Throwing power of 92 and the worst has a throwing power of 78.. I give my QB about an 86.. I try to make my rookies just a hair better than ave. ) Once all the QB ratings are set.. Keep player with out saving, then go back to where you started and switch that QB to any off line position. You will get different attributes such as Run block foot work. You must change these numbers or the QB will have 65 ratings for all the blocking pos.. Then switch to Kicker, and change those, kick pwr ratings, and do this with each position, or you will notice when you go to your teams roster and look at QB's all the QB's will have ratings of 8 ,or 10 in tackle, and your will be 65. I forgot to tell you when creating a player, usually when it ask you what team you would like to have him on, usually you will have to cut a player from the team before you can create one for it. After all this is done. Save and name your roster.. Then load that roster and start a franchise. .. Hope this helps.
Old 09-03-2015, 12:45 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 4

Seems to happen with any created player you take into franchise. The confidence and consistency drops to zero and they regress no matter how well they do. The regression is probably due to consistency being zero.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2015, 04:57 AM   #6
Rookie

saybur's Arena

OVR: 0

The same problem existed in M15. Created players drop to 0(maybe 15?) confidence when you start your franchise. Just another bug that never got fixed.
Old 09-03-2015, 02:13 PM   #7
Rookie

The House's Arena

OVR: 5

The consistency at 0 is the real issue. Hard to progress via training when I'm earning the minimum and the points I do earn are spent on raising his consistency attribute.

Maybe the values are reversed because I vaguely remember setting my created players consistency value at 99. Will test that when I get home.
Old 09-03-2015, 04:21 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by The House
The consistency at 0 is the real issue. Hard to progress via training when I'm earning the minimum and the points I do earn are spent on raising his consistency attribute.

Maybe the values are reversed because I vaguely remember setting my created players consistency value at 99. Will test that when I get home.
Not reversed, it just drops them to 0.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »