Home

What camera have you settled on?

This is a discussion on What camera have you settled on? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-05-2015, 02:53 PM   #1
Banned

NYGiants4Natic's Arena

OVR: 1
What camera have you settled on?

Last year I played all year on Zoom as I loved the graphics how they looked. I love it again this year but find standard makes the game play much better. But prefer look of zoom
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2015, 04:19 PM   #2
MVP

OhMrHanky's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: What camera have you settled on?

Yeah, I'm loving the ability to switch cameras. I do it all game long. I prefer standard for ALL passing plays as I need to see the whole field, but anything farther out is 'too far' imo. I use zoom for middle run plays (ISO, half back blast), and I use standard again for outside runs (including power O, stretch, toss, etc) as I need to see more of the field, again for these. If u use zoom on outside run plays, u normally can't see the CB or S coming to get u. But, zoom on run plays is nice to feel like you're on the field and can get some nicely timed jukes/trucks/cover ball animations. For D, it's the same. When I want to play as a Dlineman, I play D cam and feel like I'm on the field. I normally don't switch as the camera transition is a bit difficult, so I rush the passer or go for the RB, and let the play play out. If I play as a MLB, I play standard. Again, I need to see more of the field than zoom allows. Although, if I'm blitzing, sometimes I switch to D cam and face the line. But, I'm constantly switching what I want to do on D, so I love the quick camera switch ability.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-06-2015, 03:47 AM   #3
Rookie

Ruben2424's Arena

I always set my camera view to Standard. I like being able to see the whole field. I wish we had the ability to set the camera to Standard in Player CFM like it was in Madden 13. It's just too zoomed in and you can't see much, especially when playing as a linebacker.
Old 09-06-2015, 11:05 AM   #4
Rookie

I dont know why the Madden team never added a Tecmo Bowl style Cam or a Fifa Tele Wide cam that allows players to really see a much better birds eye broadcast view that is more playable than the one they have now....

You cant even see your receivers run 8 yards downlfield in broadcast mode now. Its a shame cause its the way the game should be played since we view it this way.......c'mon EA...give us customizable CAM sliders like FIFA!!!
Old 09-06-2015, 11:46 AM   #5
MVP

Gorilla Glass's Arena

OVR: 6

I have both cameras set to standard.

I need to anticipate and this view suits it very well.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2015, 12:45 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 3

All-22
Old 09-06-2015, 02:42 PM   #7
Banned

Standard, but I wish we had the ability to lower it more behind the players similar to All 22 but closer. Basically the perfect camera angle for me in Madden would be a mix of All 22 and standard.
Old 09-06-2015, 04:20 PM   #8
Hall Of Fame

LowerWolf's Arena

OVR: 19

Standard.

I wish we still had the Zoom camera from M25. I don't know they took that out completely.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »