Home

Just a thought about Sliders and settings. TUTIORAL.

This is a discussion on Just a thought about Sliders and settings. TUTIORAL. within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-07-2015, 01:04 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 2
Just a thought about Sliders and settings. TUTIORAL.

I have read hundreds of post about sliders and settings. I have seen so many people confused about what they do and how they affect the game. I have searched but I have not found a tutorial about them. Unless I missed it somehow. But I think it would be awesome if one of the great slider grues would post a tutorial. It would help so many. A post on each slider explaining exactly what it does by increasing it up or moving it down, what it changes and how it affects the game.. For example, I have read in some of the slider settings, some think that by increasing the FUMBLE slider from 50 to 60 would increase fumbles, But in reality it is decreasing the # slider that causes more fumbles. Yet some sliders go the other way. If you think about it, When setting sliders for the HUM owned teams, I believe that by increasing the QB acc slider would make it easier for the human to complete passes against the CPU team.. or make the HUM QB better. BUT by increasing the number of the CPU QB,, Does it make it more accurate or less. ?? It is confusing for many because if you are PLAYING on ALL MADDEN. All of the HUM and CPU sliders are set to 25.. And the CPU is unstoppable.. If you are playing rookie, all sliders are set to 100 giving the Hum a huge advantage. At all pro. it is 50 50.. supposed to be equal.. So at the ALL PRO level, if you wanted to give the CPU a little advantage, would you lower or raise the CPU sliders, I think if people had a tutorial and understanding about each slider including penalty and sub settings and exactly what they do. They could tune the game to there own enjoyment. I have be a Madden player since it's conception and i still have issues with sliders.. And i am sure there are many that don't understand them at all. Does anyone agree.. ??
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2015, 01:13 PM   #2
Rookie

ksteward84's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Just a thought about Sliders and settings. TUTIORAL.

I never knew that about the Fumble slider.

It's funny how the sliders have been in Madden for so long that people see them as a base part of the game now.
College Football Revamped
Fire Pro Wrestling World
Old 09-07-2015, 02:41 PM   #3
Eagles Fan

BleedGreen710's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Just a thought about Sliders and settings. TUTIORAL.

if u go into sliders and hover over each one it tells u which direction to move it to have the desired effect

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »