Home

We Have To Work Together Not Tear Each Other Down

This is a discussion on We Have To Work Together Not Tear Each Other Down within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-10-2015, 06:23 PM   #25
#BringBackFaceuary

ChaseB's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Members of the gaming community shouldn't be mad at EA for errors, but ourselves

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastershake88
what would you suggest? I didn't see anything wrong with how it was structured.
-An Open Dialogue and Respect for All Ideas is the Only Way Forward (?)

-We Have To Work Together Not Tear Each Other Down (?)

Just a couple potential ones.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2015, 08:37 PM   #26
MVP

cusefan74's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Members of the gaming community shouldn't be mad at EA for errors, but ourselves

Quote:
The bottom line is the fact that we have no excuse. We have twitter, fb the internet and even a streamlined service made by EA now a days to take our issues and organize them and process the links and or issues along. Including their main forum. But instead, we harp to the negative threads, the ones that take up space and memory instead of focusing on the ones that address the issues and constructively find the solutions.

That's right we do have all those things to try and get our points across to them. But lots of people tweet them, with no response. I myself have sent messages on facebook with no response. So it's not like people have not tried to get to them.

So I don't understand it being the consumers fault that the game is broken or whatever you want to call it. They know when they ship it that it is not right. They also know it doesn't matter, people are gonna buy it either way. That to me is just plain wrong.
Old 09-11-2015, 12:48 AM   #27
MVP

mastershake88's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaseB
-An Open Dialogue and Respect for All Ideas is the Only Way Forward (?)

-We Have To Work Together Not Tear Each Other Down (?)

Just a couple potential ones.
For some reason, I couldn't change it. But i changed mine. I've learned through life that you can't please everyone. If I named this thread something else someone would have had an issue with that. It's up to them to read what I wrote afterwards. And if they still feel negative then that's because they wanted to.

But if you know how I can please let me know.
Decade of Excellence
FHS '06, UMBC,'13,CCBC '15 UMUC '15
Old 09-11-2015, 12:56 AM   #28
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by cusefan74
They know when they ship it that it is not right. They also know it doesn't matter, people are gonna buy it either way. That to me is just plain wrong.
Unfortunately that's AAA video games in 2015.

Tiburon does not have the option to not ship the game in August, and the practice of knowingly releasing games with bugs with the intention to patch post-launch is not exclusive to them - off the top of my head: Batman: Arkham Knight (PC), Mortal Kombat X (PC), Assassin's Creed Unity, Battlefield 4, and SimCity 2013 all released in various states of bugginess.

That doesn't excuse the matter at all, but I don't realistically know what can change given that it's an industry-wide problem.
Old 09-11-2015, 12:59 AM   #29
MVP

mastershake88's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cusefan74
That's right we do have all those things to try and get our points across to them. But lots of people tweet them, with no response. I myself have sent messages on facebook with no response. So it's not like people have not tried to get to them.

So I don't understand it being the consumers fault that the game is broken or whatever you want to call it. They know when they ship it that it is not right. They also know it doesn't matter, people are gonna buy it either way. That to me is just plain wrong.
I am not saying it's solely the consumers fault. I am saying that the nature of the negative thinking and the cynical, jaded, and downright counter intuitive methods that some take on these forums to lash out, threaten and show dissent in distasteful ways only hinders the cause. It does not help one bit. I think we should become more understanding that maybe its not the devs messing this up or the programmers. They have bosses over them and usually that runs things a certain way. Look, I've had my fair share of discussions and holding them accountable for things, but at the end of the day we either move forward and get things right here or just don't buy the product anymore.
Decade of Excellence
Old 09-11-2015, 01:06 AM   #30
MVP

mastershake88's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Hooe
Unfortunately that's AAA video games in 2015.

Tiburon does not have the option to not ship the game in August, and the practice of knowingly releasing games with bugs with the intention to patch post-launch is not exclusive to them - off the top of my head: Batman: Arkham Knight (PC), Mortal Kombat X (PC), Assassin's Creed Unity, Battlefield 4, and SimCity 2013 all released in various states of bugginess.

That doesn't excuse the matter at all, but I don't realistically know what can change given that it's an industry-wide problem.
The Pre-Order Demand Era is what I call it. That is all over.
Decade of Excellence
Old 09-11-2015, 10:57 AM   #31
MVP

mastershake88's Arena

I would also like to say that giving my thread 1 star so it gets demoted also proves the point of this thread. Read the into thoroughly before commenting and understand what I wrote. Do not be mad at me, be mad at the portion of vulgar, ill-feeling community that gives developers threats and go overboard thinking that vile actions like that produce results.

I think more understanding should be taken in consideration if we are moving forward with these developers to keep peaceful and an expeditious result, we got to be more cooperative. And as for the past, get over it. You all are adults now( well some) be more understanding.
Decade of Excellence
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2015, 12:26 PM   #32
#BringBackFaceuary

ChaseB's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastershake88
For some reason, I couldn't change it. But i changed mine. I've learned through life that you can't please everyone. If I named this thread something else someone would have had an issue with that. It's up to them to read what I wrote afterwards. And if they still feel negative then that's because they wanted to.

But if you know how I can please let me know.
You couldn't change it because you don't have unlimiteddddd powerrrrrr like me. It's good, we're updated now.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »