Home

Madden NFL 16 Title Update #1 Available Now, Roster Update Scheduled For Friday

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 16 Title Update #1 Available Now, Roster Update Scheduled For Friday within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-09-2015, 10:32 AM   #81
Rookie

LovejoyOTF's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Madden NFL 16 Title Update #1 Available Now, Roster Update Scheduled For Friday

sounds like we're still waiting for the roster update to get physical rating parity between current rosters and rookies.

and if this regression problem with O-linemen is still present, what on earth was this patch for?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2015, 10:33 AM   #82
Rookie

raiderz4eva's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 16 Title Update #1 Available Now, Roster Update Scheduled For Friday

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelCityColt
So I'm kinda bummed that they've not fixed Rookie Speed, that and the confidence bug is why I was holding off on CFM. Offering up boosting the stock roster as a fix is even more disappointing as I liked how elite speed was rarer in this Madden.

Annoying too that Autosubs still isn't fixed after years of being a known issue. Looks like 16 isn't going to be the Madden to get CFM back on track then.

Side question, does anyone else think it's a cop out you can sign FAs at the start of a CFM on a 1 year no bonus contract? Shouldn't you be forced to negotiate with them to make it more realistic?

Oddly because I've been waiting on the patch for CFM I've gotten into playing MUT and I'm enjoying it. Might stick with it till they fix CFM... hang on a minute... maybe that was their plan all along!
haha ill still play CFM, but when they said to wait on starting i actually tried MUT and liked it. Hard not to buy coins to get better cards. Well played madden.
Old 09-09-2015, 10:35 AM   #83
MVP

dubplate's Arena

OVR: 12

So the patch is out but it didn't address the issue the developers told us to hold off on starting a CFM for, but it may be addressed when the roster is released on Friday?!

It would be nice if someone from EA could give us clear and concise answers to our questions so we know just what the hell is going on.

It's one step forward and two steps back with this company.
Old 09-09-2015, 10:36 AM   #84
Pro

yankees028's Arena

So what I have read your saying a players ratings still can go over 100?

Former COD Pro / Streamer: xSiQx / CSn1pe
Old 09-09-2015, 10:38 AM   #85
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankees028
So what I have read your saying a players ratings still can go over 100?
No. That was fixed and was explicitly mentioned in the patch notes:

Quote:
Addressed issue where players could receive over 100 confidence resulting in a short-term attribute boost
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2015, 10:39 AM   #86
Rookie

After watching a few drafts it does appear that there are several players with 94-96 speed. However, those players with 94-96 speed that are WR's and are bigger guys have much lower accelerations such as 81-87...this makes sense as the smaller guys obviously move faster.
Old 09-09-2015, 10:39 AM   #87
Just started!

It's about time
Old 09-09-2015, 10:39 AM   #88
Stay thirsty my friends

goalieump413's Arena

OVR: 12

Generally, I'm very excited to finally get into CFM, whether this patch is perfect or not. I'm happy the patch got done and released as fast as it did.

Second, I don't think they can address the issue of incoming rookie speed with a roster update, as it only addresses data, not core programming. This means that, even if the roster update balanced things out for right now, I believe any future incoming rookie drafts may still have their speed ratings too high.

Third, since I'm a hiatus Madden player, and not familiar with the auto-sub issue, I wasn't looking for any real problems there. I have noticed in simple play-now games that my RB does get subbed out/in at appropriate times though.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »