Home

Madden NFL 16 Title Update #1 Available Now, Roster Update Scheduled For Friday

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 16 Title Update #1 Available Now, Roster Update Scheduled For Friday within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-09-2015, 06:30 PM   #401
Rookie

althor's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 16 Title Update #1 Available Now, Roster Update Scheduled For Friday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geodude
I just downloaded the patch and advanced a few years in online CFM to check the LT regression. Low pass block LT's get owned and regress harshly very quickly but the above average to great ones all end up with 90+ Pass block after 5 years+ if they have decent end of season sacks allowed numbers.

Greg Robinson is still in the league 8 years on, playing for the texans 67-70 OVR with 7 Pblock and 83 Rblock. Jake Matthews took a dive early on (to the 60's) but came back and now plays for the Chargers with 93PBK. Funny thing happened with my Vikings team though, they didn't allow many sacks in the 1st season, even though progression was set to user and CPU prog was "end of season", the Vikings OLine PBK and RBK went up a few points every few games... but I can't tell if it used experience or not.

However, there is a new bug in town... QB and OLine AWR regression...

See my newest bug post for details... considering opening up a thread to talk about the very flawed AWR progression for QB and OL

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...post2047647672
Oh heck, seemed to me my AWR regression improved. Pre-patch I simmed a season and Mariotta dropped like 6 pts overall. I went into progression to see why and his awareness had dropped to FOUR(4).
I used all my xp points to get it to 47 and his overall went up.

It was the very first thing I checked post-patch. His awareness went from 60 to a 55 first simmed seasons, tried again and it went from 60-57, so I thought it was fixed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2015, 06:31 PM   #402
Pro

Dwaresacksqb's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Madden NFL 16 Title Update #1 Available Now, Roster Update Scheduled For Friday

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyinPA75
Folks, its EA Sports.

When have they that not made an over-powered gimmick, bug infested, exploitable sports game in any sports genre?

Not being negative. Just speaking as a video game player since 1982 and EA games played since 1993.
Well I really enjoyed Madden 2005!!!
Old 09-09-2015, 06:36 PM   #403
Banned

OVR: 9

I wish they would have took their time like they originally said versus forcing out a broke patch just to get it out for the NFL season start
Old 09-09-2015, 06:39 PM   #404

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpterp22
I wish they would have took their time like they originally said versus forcing out a broke patch just to get it out for the NFL season start
This patch had zero to do with getting it out in time for the season. They had to rush it out because of the bug rendering CFM unplayable for some. If not for that they would never have put a patch out this soon. First patch historically was generally not until October.
Old 09-09-2015, 06:52 PM   #405
Rookie

strife1013's Arena

OVR: 0

I've been very happy with the connection to the community the Madden team has been. Just sent a tweet to new ratings master about Solder's new contract; I wrote: NE's LT Nate Solder new contract is 3 years 27.5m, contract update.

He replied 2 minutes later saying "Got it".

Wow

I think they are still working on all the roster moves. I'm excited for Friday.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2015, 06:54 PM   #406
MVP

noplace's Arena

OVR: 13

How do yall know that auto advancing instead of actually playing it out isn't the issue? Not saying it is but wouldn't playing it out be more of a accurate measuring tool vs advancing because the CPU stats might be jacked up..

Nebraska Cornhuskers
Washington Redskins
Miami Heat
Old 09-09-2015, 06:56 PM   #407
Rookie

Zuke's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis
This patch had zero to do with getting it out in time for the season. They had to rush it out because of the bug rendering CFM unplayable for some. If not for that they would never have put a patch out this soon. First patch historically was generally not until October.
Is the OL regression considered game breaking?
Old 09-09-2015, 07:01 PM   #408
MVP

Ziza9Noles94's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by noplace
How do yall know that auto advancing instead of actually playing it out isn't the issue? Not saying it is but wouldn't playing it out be more of a accurate measuring tool vs advancing because the CPU stats might be jacked up..
I was wondering the same thing myself. Not sure if that was mentioned by anyone and I missed it. Wondering if playing through as opposed to simming the game would offer different results. Things could be set up to react to how you play/manually control events on the field.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »