Home

Toughest CFM Rebuilding Job

This is a discussion on Toughest CFM Rebuilding Job within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-10-2015, 07:45 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Toughest CFM Rebuilding Job

I thought Titans too but damned if they didn't make the playoff when I simmed the first season with them.
Old 09-10-2015, 09:06 PM   #10
MVP

OVR: 13

Jags in the game have some good pieces to be a 9-7 team right away.

I would think the Bucs, Titans, 9ers, Skins, Bears would be the hardest.
Old 09-10-2015, 10:12 PM   #11
Pro

Bruin26's Arena

OVR: 9

I've been playing with the Jags, moving them to London as I have been waiting for the official roster. They do have some great pieces in place, so don't think they will be as hard to turn around as they have in the past. Both lines have the ability to be very good in the game.

I haven't looked too closely at many rosters since things could change with opening day rosters. Usually the Raiders are a team to look at for rebuilding. I will be having fun trying to turn the 49ers around after so many changes.

The game is flat out fun to play which makes it all the better.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2015, 02:36 AM   #12
Pro

Robo COP's Arena

OVR: 3

I'd say Bears Redskins and Rams would be the hardest to rebuild.

Bears you would get Jeffery and Forte. Though Forte has only a few good years left. Defense is terrible though and oline isn't very good. Cutlers contract may be a handicap as well.

Rams don't have much on offense except for Gurley. Lots to have to rebuild on that side of the ball, but they have a pretty solid defense, at least front 7 anyway

Redskins in my eyes would be the hardest. Holes everywhere with no real superstar to build around. RG3 is on his way out, Cousins is a placeholder, Morris is in his contract year and isn't anything special at the position. DeSean Jackson is the only bright spot I can think of and he is already getting old. Definitely the most difficult fix.
Old 09-11-2015, 02:50 AM   #13
Rookie

AshamanCarnage's Arena

OVR: 2

I'm 0-2 as the Titans right now, they just lack that playmaker on both sides and the o-line is average at best.
Old 09-11-2015, 02:55 AM   #14
Pro

Robo COP's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshamanCarnage
I'm 0-2 as the Titans right now, they just lack that playmaker on both sides and the o-line is average at best.
I suppose I could add them to my list. I just felt like Mariota could be a good building block, especially with his athleticism out of the QB position, but thinking about their roster, they really have nothing to get excited about
Old 09-11-2015, 10:15 PM   #15
MVP

dpower15's Arena

OVR: 2

I think the Saints are worth mention too. Brees and Colston are getting old. Have a few good pieces on D in Jordan and Byrd but other than that nothing special on that side. On offense you have mediocre players across the board other than Brees and Cooks (who is mediocre other than his athleticism which in Madden makes him nasty).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2015, 11:21 PM   #16
Pro

Bull_Market's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpower15
I think the Saints are worth mention too. Brees and Colston are getting old. Have a few good pieces on D in Jordan and Byrd but other than that nothing special on that side. On offense you have mediocre players across the board other than Brees and Cooks (who is mediocre other than his athleticism which in Madden makes him nasty).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cooks is mediocre? Going to go out on a limb here and say you dont watch much football.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »