Home

Catch positioning exploit?

This is a discussion on Catch positioning exploit? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-11-2015, 12:51 AM   #1
Rookie

WackZ1LLA's Arena

OVR: 3
Catch positioning exploit?

Is there some sort of exploit with possession catch when using your wr to basically prevent the defender from having any chance of defending a streak pass? I played this kid and every time he went deep he would kind of swoop outside around my defender a little bit and then when he went for the user catch he would be falling backwards catching it with his wide receiver and I literally could not do a thing about it. This is the second game I've seen someone using this method.... Anything to win I guess.......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2015, 10:58 AM   #2
MVP

Datninja619's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Catch positioning exploit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WackZ1LLA
Is there some sort of exploit with possession catch when using your wr to basically prevent the defender from having any chance of defending a streak pass? I played this kid and every time he went deep he would kind of swoop outside around my defender a little bit and then when he went for the user catch he would be falling backwards catching it with his wide receiver and I literally could not do a thing about it. This is the second game I've seen someone using this method.... Anything to win I guess.......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Record it next time.

Sounds like a back shoulder throw and a good user adjustment. I've done an animation like that against CPU, but I don't know what you mean about the swooping part.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »