Home

Madden NFL 16 roster update for Week 1 coming later this evening

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 16 roster update for Week 1 coming later this evening within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-11-2015, 02:07 PM   #17
SHOW TIME!!

The Kid 24's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Madden NFL 16 roster update for Week 1 coming later this evening

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceDouglas
Hopefully this will include guys who are injured and/or on IR being on there for CFM's. I know there were some guys on there for the latest roster update but no big names.
I'm REALLY REALLY REALLY hoping for this as well since we don't have manual injuries option... I want to start my CFM with those IR players actually on IR.
Old 09-11-2015, 02:08 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 0

i guess im just glad its out before kickoff sunday. im tired of waiting on patches, rosters, etc..
Old 09-11-2015, 02:15 PM   #19
MVP

noplace's Arena

OVR: 13

I'll be interested to see how they do players on IR and PS. Will they be added to the roster or in the FA pool? For example the Houston Texans kept only 5 DL on the 53 man roster but each position requires a certain number of players.. I assume they have to add the PS players

Nebraska Cornhuskers
Washington Redskins
Miami Heat
Old 09-11-2015, 02:18 PM   #20
Madden Dev Team

DeuceDouglas's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by noplace
I'll be interested to see how they do players on IR and PS. Will they be added to the roster or in the FA pool? For example the Houston Texans kept only 5 DL on the 53 man roster but each position requires a certain number of players.. I assume they have to add the PS players
That's usually what they've done. It will be the "Final 53" roster update but most rosters will be closer to mid-60's or even 70 with all the PS guys as well as IR guys.
Old 09-11-2015, 02:20 PM   #21
MVP

brandon27's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by noplace
Same with the Dolphins. Be interesting to see how they handle it. Miami has no FB on the roster. They just simply don't use one. If they do, they're split to either side of Tannehill in the gun, and it's often the RB, and a TE, or 2nd RB. However, with the roster requirements being so goofy, EA's is going to be forced to switch someone to a FB from either RB or TE, or add this Gerrel Robinson guy at FB, who's really a TE, and he's also been cut. Should be interesting to see what kind of mess this makes.

I started a CFM after the patch though with an online roster update from the community, I didn't want to wait any longer. Ive only played my first preseason game though, so I'll take a peak at this roster when EA gets it out and decide if im restarting or not.
Old 09-11-2015, 02:27 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 0

Does anybody know if they usually include contract extensions in these roster updates? For example I'm playing as the Bills in a 32 user CFM and I would love to start off with Dareus signed to the extension he got this week.
Old 09-11-2015, 02:34 PM   #23
SHOW TIME!!

The Kid 24's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandon27
Same with the Dolphins. Be interesting to see how they handle it. Miami has no FB on the roster. They just simply don't use one. If they do, they're split to either side of Tannehill in the gun, and it's often the RB, and a TE, or 2nd RB. However, with the roster requirements being so goofy, EA's is going to be forced to switch someone to a FB from either RB or TE, or add this Gerrel Robinson guy at FB, who's really a TE, and he's also been cut. Should be interesting to see what kind of mess this makes.

I started a CFM after the patch though with an online roster update from the community, I didn't want to wait any longer. Ive only played my first preseason game though, so I'll take a peak at this roster when EA gets it out and decide if im restarting or not.
I don't know if that's the case... I started a test CFM with the Eagles who's FB position is blank... I wasn't required to sign anyone, a mixture of RB's & TE's were at the FB spot in the Depth Chart.
Old 09-11-2015, 02:38 PM   #24
MVP

brandon27's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kid 24
I don't know if that's the case... I started a test CFM with the Eagles who's FB position is blank... I wasn't required to sign anyone, a mixture of RB's & TE's were at the FB spot in the Depth Chart.

Strange, I'm going to have to look again. I know when I tried to cut the guy they have on the Miami roster at FB, I got the popup message saying I cant cut him because it would put me below the teams minimum roster requirements at that position.

I'm going to try when I go home tonight.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »