Home

Giving up

This is a discussion on Giving up within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-11-2015, 07:36 PM   #9
MVP

pmurray20's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Giving up

Quote:
Originally Posted by brgisme
Why would it be my machine? Almost every game I play has auto save, not one of them locks up besides this on. I've never had any issues and my PS4 is like six months old. Their is multiple threads on multiple sites saying this is an issue, no it's this PoS game EA put out, not my Ps4 that works flawlessly on every other game.

he isn't alone my madden has been freezing like crazy on my Xbox one since the new update and I have 15 or so games that never freeze this is the only one what's funny is madden 15 did the same thing last year and never got fixed
Old 09-11-2015, 07:38 PM   #10
MVP

OVR: 0

and we need a tread because YOU are giving up? btw who are you and most important why should we care?
Old 09-11-2015, 07:39 PM   #11
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HozAndMoose
If it was happening to everyone then id agree. But its completely fine on my end. Lets try and can fix it before blaming EA.
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...-thread-5.html

#12 # 36 #72...

Plus

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ve-lockup.html

This thread has the OP with the issue and others posting in the thread having the issue. This thread is on page one of this forum, do you even research before you basically say no one is having this issue? When I say it's not just me I'm not pulling it out my... Anyway.. It's not just me. It happens to many.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2015, 07:40 PM   #12
MVP

HozAndMoose's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...-thread-5.html

#12 # 36 #72...

Plus

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ve-lockup.html

This thread has the OP with the issue and others posting in the thread having the issue. This thread is on page one of this forum, do you even research before you basically say no one is having this issue? When I say it's not just me I'm not pulling it out my... Anyway.. It's not just me. It happens to many.
Show me where i said no one was having the issue. Ill wait.
Old 09-11-2015, 07:41 PM   #13
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultralow36
and we need a tread because YOU are giving up? btw who are you and most important why should we care?
The thread is an issue because the problem clearly is an issue, one that might not be as widespread as some but is game breaking, that I've thrown in the towel is irrelevant, but clearly interesting enough you clicked and responded.
Old 09-11-2015, 07:42 PM   #14
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmurray20
he isn't alone my madden has been freezing like crazy on my Xbox one since the new update and I have 15 or so games that never freeze this is the only one what's funny is madden 15 did the same thing last year and never got fixed
Thank you, also you know come to think of it, I didn't have this issue on my first franchise which I played pre patch. Wasn't till I started new ones I've had the crashes.
Old 09-11-2015, 07:49 PM   #15
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HozAndMoose
If it was happening to everyone then id agree. But its completely fine on my end. Lets try and can fix it before blaming EA.
You didn't SAY it wasn't EA, you said "it would be happening to everyone" which is an interesting statement because based on that theory their are almost no bugs because if you read the full bugs thread you see people saying "never happened to me" for every bug. My point is a very little bit of research clearly showed several people on both systems both playing offline and on cloud with the same issue. So seems bug like to me, BUT if it

A. Needs to happen to EVERYONE to be a bug let's cut that huge bug thread down a bunch.

B. Needs to happen to YOU specifically to be called a bug, as you said implied, then can you sticky a list of your bugs so we know what counts or not?

Not trying to be an ***, even if I am being one, but WTF? I gave you multiple people in a matter of seconds looking on the net who have the same issue what more do you need to think this is a bug?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2015, 07:51 PM   #16
MVP

HozAndMoose's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
You didn't SAY it wasn't EA, you said "it would be happening to everyone" which is an interesting statement because based on that theory their are almost no bugs because if you read the full bugs thread you see people saying "never happened to me" for every bug. My point is a very little bit of research clearly showed several people on both systems both playing offline and on cloud with the same issue. So seems bug like to me, BUT if it

A. Needs to happen to EVERYONE to be a bug let's cut that huge bug thread down a bunch.

B. Needs to happen to YOU specifically to be called a bug, as you said implied, then can you sticky a list of your bugs so we know what counts or not?

Not trying to be an ***, even if I am being one, but WTF? I gave you multiple people in a matter of seconds looking on the net who have the same issue what more do you need to think this is a bug?
And i said try to fix it before going and claiming its all EA's fault and that they dont give a ****. But thats all you seem to want to do so good luck getting it fixed.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »