Home

Giving up

This is a discussion on Giving up within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-11-2015, 07:52 PM   #17
MVP

pmurray20's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Giving up

Quote:
Originally Posted by brgisme
Thank you, also you know come to think of it, I didn't have this issue on my first franchise which I played pre patch. Wasn't till I started new ones I've had the crashes.
yea we played about 15 games in our online cfm pre patch now it's hard to get to playoffs bc of the amount of freezes(when u look at depth chart,when a replay comes up, or at end of quarter)
Old 09-11-2015, 07:55 PM   #18
MVP

OVR: 0

so saying i give up is a good way to talk about it?
Old 09-11-2015, 07:59 PM   #19
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HozAndMoose
And i said try to fix it before going and claiming its all EA's fault and that they dont give a ****. But thats all you seem to want to do so good luck getting it fixed.
Read post #6 on here, the. One where I told you.. I disagree but it's worth a try? Sound like I don't give a ****? I actually told YOU your idea is worth a try, even if I honestly don't think it's going to help and you say all I want to do is complain. Yes it's annoying to me, it's frustrating. Then I have a guy saying "didn't happen to me" so might not be EAs fault. Forget the numerous others with the same issue I've found in my research.
Old 09-11-2015, 08:00 PM   #20
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultralow36
so saying i give up is a good way to talk about it?
No it's childish and came from frustration of the game, nerd rage if you will, but you can edit a post but not a title so...
Old 09-11-2015, 08:01 PM   #21
MVP

fair enough ....i hope you get to enjoy your game....im on ps4 also but have not run into that issue...thank goodness
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2015, 08:03 PM   #22
MVP

HozAndMoose's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by brgisme
Read post #6 on here, the. One where I told you.. I disagree but it's worth a try? Sound like I don't give a ****? I actually told YOU your idea is worth a try, even if I honestly don't think it's going to help and you say all I want to do is complain. Yes it's annoying to me, it's frustrating. Then I have a guy saying "didn't happen to me" so might not be EAs fault. Forget the numerous others with the same issue I've found in my research.
To me you just want to complain by the way you go about blaming EA. Try and fix it before you go that far. Do the rebuild. Delete the game and reinstall everything. When it comes to something like this that happens every single time there has to be a reason. And if its not happening to everyone there is a chance its not just all EA.
Old 09-11-2015, 08:04 PM   #23
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultralow36
fair enough ....i hope you get to enjoy your game....im on ps4 also but have not run into that issue...thank goodness
Honestly that drives me crazy the most (not you being lucky without issues) I really like the game. I don't play h2h ever, only play franchise so this bug is absolutely game breaking for a player like me. I wish you could save before you exit the game or at halftime or such, then I'd have to reset the game but not lose a game played.
Old 09-11-2015, 08:08 PM   #24
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HozAndMoose
To me you just want to complain by the way you go about blaming EA. Try and fix it before you go that far. Do the rebuild. Delete the game and reinstall everything. When it comes to something like this that happens every single time there has to be a reason. And if its not happening to everyone there is a chance its not just all EA.
Who said every time? I said at least half the time. Again many bugs that happen don't happen to everyone, or do you have every single bug that everyone else has listed in that huge "bugs" thread? Also, it's ironic it's just started post patch isn't it? Have you started a franchise post patch? I'm not being a smart ... I'm seriously asking because if you haven't then you wouldn't have that bug because I didn't before the patch either, which would explain why many haven't had it.

Last edited by brgisme; 09-11-2015 at 08:16 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »