Home

The amount of freezing pre and post patch...

This is a discussion on The amount of freezing pre and post patch... within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-15-2015, 10:16 PM   #89
Rookie

CrackinBacks's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: The amount of freezing pre and post patch...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moegames
If it was a real issue...trust me, you would see it plastered all over the net and of course, in here at OSF.

PS Never had a freeze in M16 and i play it daily
I tried again..erasing everything and reloading it. This time in addition to the player face download I did not download the game play tuner. Continued with my franchise had no problems after two games. No player face detail download, no tuner applied and sliders on default. The game plays well on default, but I wanted to change some sliders. Im hesitant to change them, but want to see if slider changes cause this also. I'm guessing something is causing an issue when a game ends for me and the results are being sent to the server/cloud to save. I'm still able to close the application and restart leaving off after the game, but it's a drag having to restart over and over.
Old 10-16-2015, 12:17 AM   #90
MVP

pmurray20's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moegames
If it was a real issue...trust me, you would see it plastered all over the net and of course, in here at OSF.

PS Never had a freeze in M16 and i play it daily

I play daily as well every night online cfm and after each game prep it freezes so maybe 3 times a night
Old 10-25-2015, 11:56 PM   #91
Rookie

CrackinBacks's Arena

after week 3 of season 1, I reinstalled the game, but did not download the Face update, nor the gameplay tuner. I made it through the remainder of the season, offseason and all 4 weeks of the preseason of season #2. After week #1, started having the same issues where I could play the whole game no problem, but after when it tries to load back to the CFM menu, it freezes where all I can here is the music but nothing on screen moves. Each time I have to close the application and restart, but have to do it each week. I'm not really wanting to reinstall everything again.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-27-2015, 03:50 PM   #92
Rookie

Firestarter333's Arena

OVR: 0

it freezes for me the same post patch as before and only after doing in game drills for game prep. its about a 50/50 chance it will freeze while trying to load up the player progress screen. (PS4-Cloud CFM)
Old 10-28-2015, 08:19 AM   #93
Rookie

I've probably played roughly 125-150 games of Madden. I started a new CFM with 2 friends and I've been experencing a ton of freezing issues.

I'm in week 13 and I've had to restart my Madden 6 times now.

It froze 3 times at the end of the game and I was forced to quit and go back in, luckily all 3 of these games counted.

1 time I had to quit again due to an a loading screen not moving after the game for over 5 minutes, went back into CFM and the game did not count - I was SO pissed lol I came back and won 31-26 and I wasn't very happy that none of my stats counted for that game. I even had the people within the CFM accuse me of quitting because I was losing when I won

I've had the game freeze at least twice just went I'm simply trying to progress my players as well.

This is seriously starting to become an issue for me ..
Old 10-28-2015, 09:39 PM   #94
Banned

m16 keeps saying "error" and shutting off every time I try to play the game.
I have disc version. what should I do ?

thanks
Old 10-29-2015, 08:40 PM   #95
Rookie

I've been trying to play one online head-to-head game for the last hour. Not only are the menus extremely slow, but when I finally get through the matchmaking, its frozen on the third loading screen before the game every single time.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-31-2015, 12:54 PM   #96
Rookie

AceFan84's Arena

I have been having freezing issues ever since I got the game, when it freezes its always when I am loading a game and its showing the players stats. When it gets to the fifth guy the little circle will stop and the game will just sit there until I quit out. I tried five times to start my next game in my Online franchise with no success, the same freeze every time. I really wish I could figure it out because I am really liking the game this year, more than in years past.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »