Home

Auto-Trades Happening Even to Human-Controlled Teams?

This is a discussion on Auto-Trades Happening Even to Human-Controlled Teams? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-13-2015, 06:18 PM   #25
MVP

howboutdat's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Warning to 32 man leagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by zrohman
A friend in a 3 man league with me, had the computer trade Marshawn Lunch for him... A big move.
It is happening, not sure what is triggering this , but it is an issue thats happening.

Twitter
Twitch Channel
MBC Twitch Channel
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2015, 06:49 PM   #26
Rookie

Chadillac110's Arena

OVR: 1

How is EA not aware of this issue. They need an IMMEDIATE patch for this issue.
Colts
Ducks
Old 09-13-2015, 08:31 PM   #27
Rookie

acemafia04's Arena

OVR: 0

My league mate did a league with settings enabled. When he started it he changed setting to disabled. Simmed a week and trades happened.

He recommends starting a league with trades turned OFF to avoid the week 1 preseason trading
Old 09-13-2015, 08:42 PM   #28
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by acemafia04
My league mate did a league with settings enabled. When he started it he changed setting to disabled. Simmed a week and trades happened.

He recommends starting a league with trades turned OFF to avoid the week 1 preseason trading
Yep, disable it in the league settings where you pick your owner/coach, before you officially start the league. If you start it enabled then the game will create the list of guys on trade block. So if you disable it after the league starts those guys will still be on trade block and will be traded when you sim to preseason week 2.
Old 09-13-2015, 09:28 PM   #29
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50

So the issue in solo leagues is computer making a ton of preseason trades and you guys are suggesting turning trades off until preseason is over?
Old 09-13-2015, 09:57 PM   #30
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

CFM is just a big FAIL all around.
Old 09-13-2015, 10:43 PM   #31
Rookie

lilgame06's Arena

OVR: 3

the only way i noticed that it triggered so far was when I was going thru and denying interest in the various players that it tells you are on the trade block on the main page of your CFM.

I set up an online CFM for myself and several friends of mine. As i awaited for many of them to join, i just happened to go through that main page and deny interest in players that were on the trade block. Some of those players were from human controlled teams, some of them were from cpu controlled teams. I was denying interest just to clear the clogged up main page. But shortly after denying interest on the 8 players it showed on that main page, i checked the transaction log to see that those same 8 players were traded to various teams. Again, some were traded to cpu controlled teams, some were traded to human controlled teams, with absolutely no input/approval by the human controlled player.

I've since made a new one, waiting for several more players to join the league, but turned trades off until i get people settled in the league. But it does sound like as long as players are on the trade block, they are in danger of being automatically traded at some point, but the only trigger ive witnessed so far is if you deny interest in a player on the trade block on the main page of your CFM. I believe that main page is titled "Things To Do".
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2015, 12:49 AM   #32
Rookie

acemafia04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRINGINGtheFURY
Yep, disable it in the league settings where you pick your owner/coach, before you officially start the league. If you start it enabled then the game will create the list of guys on trade block. So if you disable it after the league starts those guys will still be on trade block and will be traded when you sim to preseason week 2.
So far so good, bud

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »