Home

Auto-Trades Happening Even to Human-Controlled Teams?

This is a discussion on Auto-Trades Happening Even to Human-Controlled Teams? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-14-2015, 03:43 PM   #41
Madden Dev Team

DeuceDouglas's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Auto-Trades Happening Even to Human-Controlled Teams?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaseB
I haven't tested this myself, but it seems like potential ways it is triggered is if you turn down interest in players on the block, or you advance to to week 2 with trades on by default. I don't think your method would solve this because it just would mean players get added to the block one week later. IF players only get added to the block in preseason week 1 then it would work.
Yeah, I just tried taking some of the guys I was seeing get traded off the block and then moving onto the next week but they were still getting traded. I think at some point my other characters advanced a step without me doing anything as well because all the character outside of my Commish character doesn't have anybody on the trade block available so I can't ignore interest with any of them. I might have to start another CFM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2015, 04:06 PM   #42
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50

Just not understanding why I am not seeing this. I have even simmed seasons and check transactions and no trades were made for my team.
Old 09-14-2015, 04:07 PM   #43
MVP

OVR: 8

So I've been looking around at some of these Franchise mode threads as I'm getting ready to start mine. Sounds like a few bugs have been discovered but I don't see any that can't be worked around with 32-team control. This one seems close though.

My question: If I have 32-team control and disable trades, can I still make trades happen? I'm thinking about doing some type of manual randomized thing but obviously that wouldn't do much good if I can't force something through. I mean, it seems obvious that I wouldn't be able to but, then again, stranger things have been seen.

Or maybe turning it on, making the trade, and then turning it back off would work? Just trying to find some happy medium between having trades on and letting the CPU trade my guys without my knowledge and having no trades happen whatsoever...
Old 09-14-2015, 04:11 PM   #44
Banned

OVR: 0

Make sure auto fill is turned off for each team
Old 09-14-2015, 06:02 PM   #45
Rookie

troy184's Arena

OVR: 2

Happened in my league too.....wtf EA? How many more bugs will be found by the community? Multiple trades were made by the AI of user players. A user was the 49ers......Bowman was traded. I was the Buffalo Bills.....back up center Urbik? Was traded. Another user was the Broncos.......multiple draft picks traded to the Seahawks for a back up DT. COME ON MAN?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2015, 06:21 PM   #46
#BringBackFaceuary

ChaseB's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandwin
Just not understanding why I am not seeing this. I have even simmed seasons and check transactions and no trades were made for my team.
Probably because there still isn't a clear reason why it happens in the first place haha. So without the root cause there's no way to do what sets it off or stops it. Just theories for now. It happened in an online CFM I'm involved with though.
Old 09-14-2015, 09:22 PM   #47
Madden Dev Team

DeuceDouglas's Arena

OVR: 22

I just started a new CFM and haven't tested it entirely yet but I started it with trades disabled and added a couple new characters and then enabled trades and simulated week one and there were no trades. I'm going to try and start my 32-team CFM again this way and see if I can make it to the regular season without any trades.
Old 09-15-2015, 09:50 AM   #48
MVP

ninertravel's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceDouglas
I just started a new CFM and haven't tested it entirely yet but I started it with trades disabled and added a couple new characters and then enabled trades and simulated week one and there were no trades. I'm going to try and start my 32-team CFM again this way and see if I can make it to the regular season without any trades.
so is could be the problem.. we simply have it set to disable at the start of CFm and no trades happen after week 1??

that might be why mine did it

ohh well time to spend another 30 mins to start up another 32 team control ohh how I wish that hitting square for all 32 teams and 2 seconds it starts up was back, I don't know how many times I have had to waste time starting this up just to test why trades are happening I am hoping this is the issue

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »