Home

Are there good power backs in the madden 16 draft classes?

This is a discussion on Are there good power backs in the madden 16 draft classes? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-14-2015, 09:40 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Are there good power backs in the madden 16 draft classes?

Yes there is trust me i drafted a guy named Raushan Mack and he is a beast. im talking 6' 227lbs, his attributes are as followed 90sp 89 str 93 acc 89 elu 94 tru and his stam is 91 which is always good i drafted him in the 3rd round and he came in as an 84 overall but he is not superstar dev. he's in his 3rd yr and i have only been upgarding his bcv which i believe for simming games produces better ypc avg.
Old 09-15-2015, 08:38 AM   #18
Rookie

They're out there, I'm a Power HB offense player myself. I love having a good passing game and then having someone like Blount or Lynch who can just run people over like bowling pins, entertains me to no end.
Old 09-15-2015, 08:55 AM   #19
MVP

Mattanite's Arena

The first back taken in one of my test CFM's was a zone run power back, 6'1 220lb, 90speed 78 strength, 88agiility, 89acc, 89truck, 91stiffarm and SS dev... sadly no pic and can't remember his name.
Old 09-15-2015, 09:38 AM   #20
MVP

howboutdat's Arena

OVR: 4

Thanks for the replies guys, good to hear, as ive always liked a power back over a speed one. Just fits my style better but didnt seem to be many decent ones in madden 15. And of course i dont expect them to be lynchs in every draft, just want good power backs to be a thing now.

Just curious of those who found good ones, when you scouted them, was there 3 common attributes that you saw in the power backs? Since we can only see 3 this year. Im assuming agility , truck , and maybe stiff arm?? just curious what 3 attributes everyone saw on them to see if there is any common thing to look for.

Twitter
Twitch Channel
MBC Twitch Channel
Old 09-16-2015, 05:06 PM   #21
MVP

SwaggerCoach's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by howboutdat
Thanks for the replies guys, good to hear, as ive always liked a power back over a speed one. Just fits my style better but didnt seem to be many decent ones in madden 15. And of course i dont expect them to be lynchs in every draft, just want good power backs to be a thing now.

Just curious of those who found good ones, when you scouted them, was there 3 common attributes that you saw in the power backs? Since we can only see 3 this year. Im assuming agility , truck , and maybe stiff arm?? just curious what 3 attributes everyone saw on them to see if there is any common thing to look for.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think you'll just the player type as "power back" on their scouting card.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2015, 06:57 PM   #22
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by howboutdat
Ok so last year it didnt seem like there were many good power backs in the drafts. While i know and agree you shouldnt find a Lynch in everyone . Has anyone who was simmed to multiple drafts seen many good power backs to use? I know most just want speed backs because it kills in madden. However im lookin more like are there some good strong backs with 89ish - 90 speeds that can run people over??
I have seen several awesome power backs in allmost every draft class so far.
Old 09-17-2015, 02:18 AM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 4

I see a lot, too. They almost always come from zone run or power run offenses.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
Old 09-17-2015, 03:33 AM   #24
Rookie

Caius101's Arena

Best back I've found is Angel Evans. He has 5 years pro now as my backup back, he's an 87 balanced (started a 78). He has 86 speed, 90 accel, 93 trucking, 95 elusive... I haven't put any points into those stats. Worked on his carrying (which was low), his awareness and ball carrier vision. He's also 6' 220lbs, so he's not quite a true power back, but he is the best I've found so far as he tends to run through and over linebackers constantly. lol

He'll likely spend his entire career behind Melvin Gordon, however.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »