Home

Madden 17 wishlist

This is a discussion on Madden 17 wishlist within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-02-2016, 09:03 PM   #209
Rookie

scoobyskyline3's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 17 wishlist

Alot of these things on the wishlist make me feel like EA will not do ANY of this, but for CFM purposes, i really think that homefield advantage should matter for more than finances and cosmetics. Currently hosting the conference championship game at Lambeau field only means, jack up the prices and watch it not be sold out. Maybe a few receivers will slip in the snow.

There was nothing better than playing in the Swamp or the Big House on NCAA football. QBs and WRs struggled to make audibles and snap the ball, the routes were jagged when you pulled up the play art and the screen shook frantically. This was an amazing feature that took me from the couch in my living room to Death Valley in Baton Rouge. Maybe if you want to really go in for it, have the home team handle the inclement weather a bit better than the road team or cause a slightly higher fatigue rate for the away team.

This brings me to my next point, most users NEVER use a timeout until we near the 2 minute warning. How many times do you see Rodgers or Brady get pissed at the center or receiver before the snap and end up blowing a timeout?

Making homefield advantage matter would fix this and probably make CFM 10xs better.

Last edited by scoobyskyline3; 02-02-2016 at 09:08 PM.
Old 02-03-2016, 10:30 AM   #210
Rookie

mattm7x's Arena

Take everyone of the "animations" for catching and defending the pass OUT OF THE GAME. Owned every madden since 98, and cannot remember a more frustrating addition. Maybe the QB vision cone... But goodness I feel like it is up to what animation they want to show me, rather than me actually getting position on the opponent and timing my jump..
Old 02-03-2016, 12:57 PM   #211
MVP

mjavon's Arena

Injury and toughness ratings really ought to be converted into traits, I think. Off-ball injuries need to be a thing in '17 too.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-03-2016, 04:54 PM   #212
Banned

Online Team Play and Communities

They need to add this back its the best feature this game ever had. I didnt buy this year's version because they excluded it.

Someone do me a favor and post on EA forums requesting team play back and let me know what happens. I tried and my account was banned within 2 minutes.

I hate EA they are such a piece of **** company.
Old 02-03-2016, 06:36 PM   #213
Banned

RoDogz17's Arena

GET RID OF CFM !!

Forcing 3 game modes into one is just lazy.. Bring back a MUCH improved Superstar mode.. REVAMP Franchise mode so it's the complete NFL experience.. Talk to your staff/players.. Have a practice squad and a REAL draft combine.. Answer questions for the media.. Have a TRAINING CAMP that MEANS something.. I was a huge fan of NFL Head Coach 09.. That was fun !! Look how in depth NBA 2K's My GM mode is.. Sure it has it's flaws but it's amazing !! Hiring/firing staff and meeting with your players.. I want a Madden that doesn't make me wonder if the next one will be any better or just a roster update..
Old 02-04-2016, 04:13 AM   #214
Rookie

JayStarr's Arena

I just bought Madden 16 for 20 dollars online and I really wish I hadn't . How can locking supersim when 2 players are playing justified? Why does Madden force it to play how they want us to even when the option is in the game? How are customizable draft classes not in the game? Why is CFM still in the game when it is incredibly cheesy and broken? Who is making this game , a 10 year old? Embarrassed I bought it, they never listen. Never again.
Old 02-04-2016, 04:42 AM   #215
MVP

Mattanite's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayStarr
I just bought Madden 16 for 20 dollars online and I really wish I hadn't . How can locking supersim when 2 players are playing justified? Why does Madden force it to play how they want us to even when the option is in the game? How are customizable draft classes not in the game? Why is CFM still in the game when it is incredibly cheesy and broken? Who is making this game , a 10 year old? Embarrassed I bought it, they never listen. Never again.
Ha, welcome to the party! :P
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-04-2016, 06:09 PM   #216
Rookie

KickassJohnson's Arena

OVR: 3

More realistic free agency/contracts.. Allow for restructuring so QBs aren't half the payroll. Brady, Peyton, Drew Brees, Big Ben, etc. all have done this so the team can have more cap space. Also this below will never, ever, ever happen in the current games. We need it in the future:

Quote:
Free agent Doug Martin says he wants to re-sign with the Bucs.

"I love Tampa and Tampa loves me," Martin said. "I’ve got a house out there so I do wish I’ll go back to Tampa." Martin also said he wouldn't complain if slapped with the franchise tag. The Bucs are well on the record as wanting Martin back. An accord will likely be reached.

Instead, if you don't hit the magic $ amount, they gone. It's yes or no, black and white. It needs a change.

Last edited by KickassJohnson; 02-04-2016 at 06:12 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »